steroid cycle that requires no "test is the base of all cycles"?

Reaction score
this isn't for monster bulking, just strength. i didn't like my hair receding when on test e. any suggestion? I'm assuming anything injectable that isn't test and has a safe profile and or little side effect. Is it Winstrol, considering it's a derivative of testosterone? How about Anadrol?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
no, no and no. test is base for all cycles. unless your a woman. period.

Reaction score
says who? is it scientifically proven or you heard from someone?

btw, I meant to say turinabol, not anadrol! LOL

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
U don't have to run test with every cycle but if u don't u will not have ANY testosterone in your body at all while u run your shitty cycle. So basically u will not be a man anymore.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Would you believe him if he said yes? Or would you just question if it's scientifically proven

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
First three steroid cycles i ran nandeca at 150mgs eod for 14 weeks no test no pct

Worked well no ed what so ever gained good size & strength

Lost a good 75 % with a month each time though

Also have a friend that is afraid of needles that has ran oral cycles of anavar winstrol and dbol and prohormones for over 20 years no test no pct

He shrinks back to normal size everytime cant get his wife preggo this and that

Test of at least a trt dose on cycle is more logical imo

But required and speaking from old days hands on experience

Logical <----- yes

Required <------ not necessarily

Reaction score
I am guessing OP has maybe seen Enhanced Athletes videos, and a couple others preaching No Test cycles. Yet they contradict themselves in other videos saying they believe in running Test E or C at lower doses around 200-300mg/wk because "we need the benefits of estrogen and DHT conversion from testosterone..."

I would not say it's a new fad, but something they are trying to bring back. Golden Era stuff...

We have AI now. So test would be very beneficial for the deca higher cycle. At least 200mg. I have never even tried Deca... but plan on throwing it in. I find it hard to find good feedback on low test high deca cycles.

Ask yourself this... do you want a classic physique or get big as ****. I feel from simple science and mechanisms, you will get far better results with some test in there.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
says who? is it scientifically proven or you heard from someone?

btw, I meant to say turinabol, not anadrol! LOL

Yes it is scientifically proven that for the best results males need testosterone.

Here is why: "negative feedback loop"

When you use any of the anabolic steroids your bodies endocrine system is acutely aware. To the body it appears as though you already have an abundance of testosterone. Only you don't. Just some oral shit. Regardless your body stops any further production from occurring until levels appear normal again.

So if you take an oral, and you don't inject test, then you have almost none circulating in the body making you the hormonal equivalent of a woman.

Now stop ****ing arguing about something that is learned in anatomy and physiology 1.

If you want to run oral only go ahead. But perhaps you should consider that 99% of us know what the **** we are talking about.

Reaction score
Nailed it PillarofBalance.
Anaballs have you tried taking Finasteride to decrease DHT?

Reaction score
Proviron is prescribed for oral androgen therapy for the male only, not to be used by women! Are you saying proviron decreases testosterone? This is pharma grade and says nothing on the instructions about stacking it with test.

U don't have to run test with every cycle but if u don't u will not have ANY testosterone in your body at all while u run your shitty cycle. So basically u will not be a man anymore.

Last edited:
Reaction score
when you say males need testosterone, are you saying one must actually inject testosterone? Aren't some other steroids able to increase testosterone as well without being injectable? Isn't dianabol derived from testosterone and thus having the same function?

Yes it is scientifically proven that for the best results males need testosterone.

Here is why: "negative feedback loop"

When you use any of the anabolic steroids your bodies endocrine system is acutely aware. To the body it appears as though you already have an abundance of testosterone. Only you don't. Just some oral shit. Regardless your body stops any further production from occurring until levels appear normal again.

So if you take an oral, and you don't inject test, then you have almost none circulating in the body making you the hormonal equivalent of a woman.

Now stop ****ing arguing about something that is learned in anatomy and physiology 1.

If you want to run oral only go ahead. But perhaps you should consider that 99% of us know what the **** we are talking about.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nope .. it's simple if u can't inject test u can't cycle..

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
when you say males need testosterone, are you saying one must actually inject testosterone? Aren't some other steroids able to increase testosterone as well without being injectable? Isn't dianabol derived from testosterone and thus having the same function?
Wow man.... you have no right to question someone else’s credibility with that level of ignorance. Most of us have been trying to be somewhat nice, but for ****s sake every question you’ve asked so far on this forum can be solved with a 30 second google search.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
^^^^^^Honestly man, and believe me, so far these guys are being extremely gentle and "nice" in response to your questions. With your level of knowledge you absolutely should not be using ANY AAS. You want the benefit but are unwilling to take the risks that go with it (hair loss). For that reason you shouldn't be doing ANY AAS. I could go on, but you're going to do what you want to inspite of the answers given to your questions by guys who have experience and education behind those answers.

Reaction score
why would anyone want to get anyone preggo when the hooker's only gonna act weird and leave him with half his peso?

my cycle WILL NEVER be about getting anyone pregnant LOL.

I'll consider TRT dose but for now proviron only considering I have the symptoms of androgen deficiency. 25 mg low dose, but may increase to 50 mg soon, when I may stack TRT dose along with it, then perhaps add some anavar at the end.

First three steroid cycles i ran nandeca at 150mgs eod for 14 weeks no test no pct

Worked well no ed what so ever gained good size & strength

Lost a good 75 % with a month each time though

Also have a friend that is afraid of needles that has ran oral cycles of anavar winstrol and dbol and prohormones for over 20 years no test no pct

He shrinks back to normal size everytime cant get his wife preggo this and that

Test of at least a trt dose on cycle is more logical imo

But required and speaking from old days hands on experience

Logical <----- yes

Required <------ not necessarily

Reaction score
I'm not here for that WWE look! Like you!

^^^^^^Honestly man, and believe me, so far these guys are being extremely gentle and "nice" in response to your questions. With your level of knowledge you absolutely should not be using ANY AAS. You want the benefit but are unwilling to take the risks that go with it (hair loss). For that reason you shouldn't be doing ANY AAS. I could go on, but you're going to do what you want to inspite of the answers given to your questions by guys who have experience and education behind those answers.

New Threads