Test 700 Deca 400 / Ancillary advice

Reaction score
Male 37, 5'10" at 200lbs, 13%BF
3 kids... not having anymore.
I now blast and cruise Test E
I am currently on 4th cycle (made that decision before this cycle, past cycles 12wks test only ).

On 16wk blast week 6.
Ran Week 1-5 Dbol 40mg ED
Test E sitting at 700mg/wk
AI is aromasin 6mg ED (yep, you read that right)
Basically 12.5mg EOD split into everyday.
Full 12.5mg brings estro too low, feel flatter... little less energy and pump. Less emotion and motivation.
About to run some HCG after bloods in 2 weeks.
I have Nolva and Clomid on hand. HCG on hand.

I am planning after this blast, and after the 10wk cruise at around 150mg Test E... with some HCG in there at some point(in case I decide to come off for some reason down the road) I will be adding deca. I have never ran a 19 nor.
I have ran Anadrol once which is DHT.
I plan on staying away from orals for future. Maybe once in a great while.

I am being told by some that as long as I keep estro in check, I don't need to have any prami, or caber, or letro. Just run AI at 12.5mg ED and I should be good, since I am running higher dose of Test E 700mg with no issues. The gear is legit and is actually using miglyol 840 as carrier. Unicorn tears bro. No pip dosed at 300mg/ml. HPLC test come back a little over 300mg as source does a overage percentage. Made in a real lab setting. I will not give source, don't ask.

I am saying it seems smarter to have at least some prami on hand, and letro for emergency. I have plenty of AI, and Nolva... (know of theory regarding nolva with deca and upregulation)

I am going to do what some of my buds have done, NPP first 5wks 200mg wk alongside Deca 200mg wk, then after week 5 drop NPP and bring Deca up to around 400mg wk.
About 2 people I know are saying they recommend Deca higher at 600mg wk and Test 700-800mg wk.
Everyone is different... so wondering what others thoughts are. I am a believer that we are all different and studies only go so far compared to personal experience.
Compared to study results regarding Test and libido, my libido is very very high on Test E 500 and above. Not just a little, but through the roof. I just got through masturbating even after banging the wifey a couple hours ago.

Long term goal is to drop to 500mg short blasts, with 100-200mg longer cruises.

What say you?

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Sides are individual. I had sky high e2 on deca and no issues with prolactin. Didn't run caber but had it on hand.

I suggest keeping e2 in check and having all the ancillaries on hand in case.

Run your full full dose of deca from the start along with your npp. 450 deca worked really well for me. No need to go higher first go around IMO.

Welcome aboard.

jrsgym

Reaction score
^^^ I agree, start your deca at whatever dose you decide from the beginning. I keep test higher than anything else when running multiple compounds. And that's a nice dose of test and deca.
Enjoy.

Reaction score
Great stuff guys. Thanks for the welcome. Will run Deca at full dose from the beginning.
Will have prami and letro...
I get restless leg syndrome sometimes at night. Once in a great while. Couple times a year. Only thing that gets rid of it is a jog on the treadmill. I should mention it to my doc and ask if there is something that can be prescribed. I wonder what the chances of him saying the magic word prami would be..

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I agree 4 to 500 deca from the start is a nice dose. I've ran deca at all kinds of doses from 200 to 1000 a week and find the sides outweigh the gains at higher doses. You'll enjoy it at that dose your first time.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
It can never hurt to have prami and letro on hand.

Youve out more thought into this than most. Welcome.

New Threads