tren e cycle feedback

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Best advice I can give is ditch the dbol and tren e and pick up some tren a

You have no clue how you'll respond and possibly need to come off

I would start Tren A at 500mg then within 7 days you can lower it or raise it.

Personally I don't like long cycles of high tren and never over 750mg, I prefer longer cycles with moderate dose.

Been a rough week especially yesterday and today as mom died 4 months ago yesterday, for our family she was Christmas

Sorry Seek for the quote

I was taught it's easier to lower the dose then raise it, personally I would start higher then go down if needed

You can ruin a cycle playing around too much with the doses.

Experiment and learn as all a person can do.

300mg is a cruise IMO not a blast, I wouldn't learn much about tren at 300mg and don't feel it's true power and side effects until I go past 500mg, this is what he needs to do is learn his sweet spot rather then pussy foot around.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
It’s not the sides when on it you should be worried about, running 500mg of tren for 12 weeks can be a lot. It’s the sides after don’t expect to bounce back the same as you would on Deca. Tren is not nearly as forgiving as other AASs.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
It’s not the sides when on it you should be worried about, running 500mg of tren for 12 weeks can be a lot. It’s the sides after don’t expect to bounce back the same as you would on Deca. Tren is not nearly as forgiving as other AASs.

People shouldn't run this stuff as cycles trying to come off and bounce back it should be a decision of TRT never coming off test, people should be old enough and mature enough to understand this is how I look at it.

Too many kids looking for easy fixes, I was 40 before I touched anything.

Tren shouldn't be ran at any dose for someone wanting to go back natural, it's pure ignorance IMO.

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
I agree with everything here.
I did tren and test a couple times. 1st low tren high test . Then the other way.
I will say I was happy I ran tren a ... after 3 of 4 weeks. Bad swests.. nightmares... insomnia also chest pain and head aches. Had to get off and only a few days for it to go away. If you use the slow ester might take weeks.
Just my experience with it.
On a side note I could lift a car after a few weeks on it.
Sides to me were not worth it. I do have friends who do tren and only get sweats and that's it.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I agree with everything here.
I did tren and test a couple times. 1st low tren high test . Then the other way.
I will say I was happy I ran tren a ... after 3 of 4 weeks. Bad swests.. nightmares... insomnia also chest pain and head aches. Had to get off and only a few days for it to go away. If you use the slow ester might take weeks.
Just my experience with it.
On a side note I could lift a car after a few weeks on it.
Sides to me were not worth it. I do have friends who do tren and only get sweats and that's it.

Had to come off quick 2 times or 2 surgeries, appendix and then gallbladder.

Never ran E for the reason tren is so harsh you just never know.

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
No way I would do it again.... stick with dbol and deca.
But like I said everyone reacts different.

Reaction score
For the first cycle, you start with tren?

no. 1st cycle ever was testE and deca at 500mg each per week for 10 weeks with dbol kickstart. that was like 10 years ago.

2 years ago did test and eq

then last year test and deca

New Threads