First cycle and new to site.

Reaction score
Starting my first real cycle per say. 5'10 170, BM 12% super active. Diet has always been on point. I weigh everything and kill most of what I eat. And by kill I mean hunt haha. was planing on a 12 week cycle. 400mg Test E, Deca 300. Please let me know your experience and advice. also whats the best PCT for this cycle. Ive tried test E alone for 10 weeks over 2 years ago and had great results.

Thanks guys!

PS, how the hell do I upload a profile photo???

Reefhunter

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Test E cycles are real cycles; they have feelings too.

Deca is a very long acting ester. You're not going to see the full effects until week 8.

Needs a min of 16 weeks IMO. 18 is better. And 300 isn't enough, I'd go with 400.

NPP is a shorter acting ester of the same compound. It is suitable for a 12 week cycle.

Assuming you are trying to put on some mass: what's your plan for eating?

Pct is standard. I'm on trt so I won't advise, but it consists of Clomi and Nolva.

What were your results from the first cycle?

jrsgym

Reaction score
Welcome. Why not do a test only cycle again? Especially if you had nice gains last time. Run your Test E for 14-16 weeks this time around.
Like mentioned, Nolva and Clomid for PCT. Might want to consider some HCG and an AI as well.
Have fun.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I agree with POB. At 5'10" you should be able to blow by 170 easily without AAS. Quit weighing your food and start eating it.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
When you say your diet is on point, what do you mean? 5'10" and 170 is pretty skinny. Not bashing you but you gotta eat more my friend.

MT

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and eat brother. Your bodyfat is low and your reasonably tall for your weight. load that plate up brother

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also it's per se not per say. It means essentially.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You could definately put on a bit more size naturally if that's what you're hoping. It will require some hard work, dedication, and patience if you're looking to keep bf at a minimum which is ideal. Obviously based on your post you're very conscience of what you eat. Another test cycle wouldn't hurt in your case but you might have to be a bit more open to widening your diet a little. I'm curious as to what kind of hunting would one have in the Palm Beach county area? Lol except for fishing of course

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To echo what everyone else here is saying - you should be able to get to 200lbs+ fairly lean at your height completely natty (I speak from experience).

Reaction score
Name Like Reefhunter sounds like your more of a fisherman than a hunter. If its mostly fish your eating you need to make some additions. At your height and weight you don't need AAS you need to eat big and lift heavy for a couple years. But if you are gonna run something I agree with Jin on dose and duration.

Reaction score
So first test run I went from 160-207, I started the test when I hit 180lbs running 500mg test a week. I put on some fat too since I was just eating everything in front of my face. Ive been back in the gym for about 2 months after almost 2 years not going. My diet now runs a min of 3500 calories a day up to 4500 depending on if im working. I freedive, guide, and film for a living. Freediving burns and insane amount of calories (600+ and hour) so I maintain a high carb diet with protein intake at 200-250 gm a day. I don't weigh every meal just the meat in portions so I can defrost accordingly and carbs to make sure I get enough when im Freediving. My meat ranges from elk, venison, lean ground beef, chicken, fish, and antelope. I have my own commercial grade meat grinder that I make my own lean sausage and ground meat. I also use it for my dogs raw diet haha. I dehydrate a good portion for when I travel out of the country so I can keep from eating shit food on the run. My goal is to gain as much strength and mass in one cycle and not put too much strain on my joints and body. PCT, then go on a strength and cutting cycle next. I would love to stay just under 200 when im fully cut just to make it easier to fit in my wetsuits. My sponsors get pissed when I need a new suit every two months. I will up the deca and the cycle to 16 weeks if thats whats recommended. I imagine 500mg test and 400 deca stoping deca a week or two before test from what I've read, unless that is not needed. Thank you so much guys for the advice!

Reaction score
Seeker.....

Haha yeah no hunting here, just spearfishing and that I do mainly in Bahamas or gulf of Mexico when I want wahoo and tuna. Hunting I travel all over from NZ for red stag and all over the states for other stuff. Just did an elk hunt in NM a little while back. I film hunts for a few clients so I get to go for free plus they have some amazing processors that ship all the prepped meat to my front door. Im no stranger to hard work. My work schedule is all messed up so ill work hard a week and be off sometimes for 2-3 weeks editing video and photos so I get some great down time to do 5 days a week at the gym. Im down till mid jan then start a big shoot for an underwater segment that runs through march. Ill be on camera a lot since im also the main subject for this show. good thing is ill be only shooting a week to ten days each month. Everything I do is outside and on my feet. I know im probably the worse case scenario for a proper workout schedule.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well damn lol. You have an interesting and exciting life. Man, don't bother with AAS anymore. it's the last thing you wanna play around with based on your lifestyle. It'll just get in the way or possibly even complicate your future if you start adding things like Deca. which isn't easy to recover from. You don't need that shit. Stay healthy man. Don't mess with your natural test levels. You have to much going for you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seeker...

Well shit man thanks haha. Ill take your advice and stay away from it. Maybe if things mellow out ill save what I have and do a test only cycle. Ill trash the deca. The more I've been reading, post cycle and deca dick don't sound like fun haha. Thanks the help! If anyones in south Florida and good at training wants to trade for photo/video work let me know.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes I'll second what Seeker said. No need for you to fuk around with AAS my dude.

New Threads