My first cycle:)

Reaction score
Hi guys looking for big gains in bulk wise, any suggestions? Not using anything at the moment

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Always use Test Only first cycle.

Have your AI on hand and PCT BEFORE you begin.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi guys looking for big gains in bulk wise, any suggestions? Not using anything at the moment
Have you cycled before? IMO diet is what is gonna be the factor in whether your gonna bulk or cut brother.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you cycled before? IMO diet is what is gonna be the factor in whether your gonna bulk or cut brother.

I'd like to add to this very critical point Infantry is making.

If you just want bulk then skip the juice, eat allot and don't train over 40min EVER!

If you want lean, hard head turning gains with cuts, veins and size......then we'll talk cycles

Reaction score
Thanks brother never done a cycle before I'm ready for it I know fuck all about it and don't know anyone brother

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks brother never done a cycle before I'm ready for it I know fuck all about it and don't know anyone brother

You are in good place. Anyone giving bad advice will spanked hard. With that stated know you're in good hands.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test E or C for 10-12 weeks at 500-600mg a week.

Your going to want to split that into 2 seperate injections a week to keep your blood levels steady.

Look in to Aromasin or Adex for an AI, I prefer Aromasin, and the dosage depends on you, most people would start it at 12.5mg a day from the beginning of cycle to the end of PCT taken everyday, and if the dosage needs to be changed you can adjust as needed.

PCT (Post cycle Therapy)
Which takes place depending on which Test Compound you choose about 14-16 days after your last injection. It should consist of Clomid and Nolva, for atleast 4 weeks, the clomid can be run at 50mg a day for the entire 4 weeks, and the Nolva can be run at 40mg Everyday for 2 weeks, then taper down to 20mg a day for the last 2 weeks.

You can also look into HCG, do some research, ask around. Glad to have ya!!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya there are many different test esters. Though most people go with test e or c. Easy to get started on pinning because you typically pin half of the half life with those so twice a week like Monday and Thursday. That usually works good for me. I also tell new guys to always get bloods. That's the easiest and best way to find out what the fuck your body is up to. Estrogen and test are big concerns in doing a cycle. So you can find out how good your gear is, what your e levels are, and the most important, when your fully recovered after cycle. So get bloods before during and after.

Z

Zeek

Welcome lefty! Looks like the guys have you squared away. Feel free to make threads with any questions you might have!

You won't get flamed for learning on this site!

New Threads