proviron strength

Reaction score
I was surprised at the strength proviron gives me during my workout. I'm actually only taking 25 mg daily. Hard for me to believe this is also stimulating my appetite. Anyone else here got this effect from proviron?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you taking anything else with it? Or is this a Proviron only cycle? As said Proviron only is worthless.

Proviron only. He thinks that treating low T symptoms is trt because he doesn't know what trt stands for.

therealkozmo

Reaction score
It raises your test and free test so yes. How.do you know you are taking proviron?

Reaction score
only this.

these guys seem to miss the point. I DON'T WANT WWE PHYSIQUE! I want the health benefits of the compound, NOT the aesthetics! I want the strength but not the mass or side effects.

Just curious since proviron is a weak anabolic but strong androgenic steroid, wouldn't adding something opposite of that make sense, say Deca Durabolin (highly anabolic, weak androgenic). I had looked into its profile and is considered "mild".

When people here talk about testosterone is the base of all cycles, they must be talking about bulking. I'm NOT. The medical uses of prescription testosterone actually has exactly the same medical uses as Proviron. Proviron simply lacks abuse potential due to it being a weak anabolic.

It raises your test and free test so yes. How.do you know you are taking proviron?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ill say it again..You're to much of the dumb fuk for this

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never go full retard...

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I say troll. Nobody is this dense.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
After refusing to read any of the info on proviron and why this is stupid, and then doubling down on stupidity by talking about adding deca, you are clearly a troll.