Ordering gear

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not a master mind, or a criminal or anyone special. I'm just a fat out of shape noobie on a BB forum with a video game avatar giving people advice when I no nothing about anything! DUH

I'm sorry your so triggered I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I had not idea you were so sensitive. So sorry....

Your play here, stolen from the Donald Trump campaign play book isn't going to work here.

Please note you did not at all respond to the substance of my post.

Reaction score
Napsgear is the best I've found get a credit card and but bitcoin it's the fastest and safest I order my first time a few months back and order 20 vials of test e from Dragon pharma. Very clean and works great I've seen 18lbs in muscle gains and my libdo is through the roof I live in Texas and I still got my order in 9 days that's very quick.. I just placed 3 more orders with them and I have no complaints

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
^^ he said napsgear is the best.... Lmao

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well **** me with a rusty coat hanger! Another Naps shill!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do they not use proper punctuation in Texas?

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Another naps reject?!?! take your 20 vials of test e and shove them up your ass

Last edited:

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy shit, were you referred by Cranium85?

Reaction score
****ing almost fell outta my chair laughing at this🤣🤣🤣🤣
After reading this post, I ordered 20 vials of test cyp from napsgear at 7pm and by 8:02, they've already arrived. Crazy thing is, I never even gave them my address! Already gained 8 lbs solid

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
This is a great thread, and I’m in the same position as the OP, but I’m patient. One reason why I joined this site after months of lurking on a lot of different sites is that the experienced members on here offer intelligent advice, as opposed to “Bro-Vice”. If someone wasn’t cautious, I wouldn’t trust them. I don’t belong to a gym; I lift at home, but I’d be hesitant to just approach people anyway.

I learn more and more every day on UGB and I know shit will work out when the time is right. Thanks for all the great info folks.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
After reading this post, I ordered 20 vials of test cyp from napsgear at 7pm and by 8:02, they've already arrived. Crazy thing is, I never even gave them my address! Already gained 8 lbs solid

Have to admit, this was some funny shit right here!!

Reaction score
make sure you never sign for a package either....

if they send a letter to come pick a package up that requires a signature...don't do it.

if the mail main is knocking on the door saying to sign before he can give you the package....don't do it.

reject the package.

no supplier will ever, ever require a signature.