Ordering gear

Reaction score
I am fairly new hear and would like some info on what you think the best way to get it. Should I have to worry about it getting sent to my house or would it be better to get a po box? I mean technically they both would be linked to me anyways. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best advice bud,stick around a while meet some people,this not a source board,no disrespect meant....good board and good info

Reaction score
Best advice bud,stick around a while meet some people,this not a source board,no disrespect meant....good board and good info
Thanks Bro, I figured this would be an ok question cause I wasn't searching for a source , I just wanted to know the best way to receive it. With that being said I will take your advice and stick around and chill. None taken brotha. Thanks for the input.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Sent to either, I'd stay clear of overseas and vast majority of domestic too.

You're going to have to invest in time to find trusted people and earn trust.

If they come to you too easy they aren't good, some take time before they screw people over some right on the 1st order.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bro, I figured this would be an ok question cause I wasn't searching for a source , I just wanted to know the best way to receive it. With that being said I will take your advice and stick around and chill. None taken brotha. Thanks for the input.

Everybody here will be glad to help out brother!!! Hope you hang around!!

Reaction score
Sent to either, I'd stay clear of overseas and vast majority of domestic too.

You're going to have to invest in time to find trusted people and earn trust.

If they come to you too easy they aren't good, some take time before they screw people over some right on the 1st order.
Thanks for the input.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If LE is looking at YOUR mail chances are you are already ****ed.

Assuming we are talking about typical personal use quantity.

Reaction score
Makes friends with the biggest dudes at the gym you go to. If you know anything about bodybuilding you'll be able to spot guys on gear. Be cool about it tho, don't ask them as soon as you meet them.

Reaction score
Makes friends with the biggest dudes at the gym you go to. If you know anything about bodybuilding you'll be able to spot guys on gear. Be cool about it tho, don't ask them as soon as you meet them.
Thanks Brother, I had a dude hit me up at the gym to see if I wanted any but it just seemed to quick as it was the first time I met him. I have seen him around for about a year at the gym and I am tattooed all over so he might assume I am cool but it just seemed to quick. I talk to a couple guys who look like they do and I talk to them when I see them. I will initiate it slowly. I could of sworn I saw one of them at the trt office I go too.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Brother, I had a dude hit me up at the gym to see if I wanted any but it just seemed to quick as it was the first time I met him. I have seen him around for about a year at the gym and I am tattooed all over so he might assume I am cool but it just seemed to quick. I talk to a couple guys who look like they do and I talk to them when I see them. I will initiate it slowly. I could of sworn I saw one of them at the trt office I go too.

Yea it’s easy to get screwed at the gym lol!! I was real wairy of people I met at first,I would get to know them really well,funny thing I have guys on this board I trust more than anybody I know!!! Even my wife

Reaction score
Cautious is good, however I did meet a guy one time right from the start was very talkative and open about getting anything and has backed it up for a few years now. I even tell him today he talks to much to people he doesn't know. But he seems to think its no biggie.

Reaction score
When you least expect it you will find. Bodybuilding rule number 1, NEVER GIVE UP YOUR SOURCE. if guys told new members where to find it, the source would be taking a huge risk. Just my 2 cents.

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Some act like it's legal or just a tap on the hand if you get caught. I met a guy that was ordering using his business letter head and email address. i got as far away from him as I could. Not like the world does not have enough problems.

Cautious is good, however I did meet a guy one time right from the start was very talkative and open about getting anything and has backed it up for a few years now. I even tell him today he talks to much to people he doesn't know. But he seems to think its no biggie.

New Threads