Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ordering gear

Thanks
    Thanked 14,351 Times in 6,308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxor View Post
    Your obviously an under achiever in manufacturing, smuggling and master minding over 2 decades of illegal activity. But I would not expect anything less then someone names 2 slug =)

Having a package sent to a buddy address that has absolutely no ties to that package is one of the safest tricks in the book. I didn't order this! It's not tied to my name or credit history! It's not even my name! You have much to learn rookie!
    No it isn't one of the safest ways. You have now put your buddy in a position where he is used as leverage. His choices are 1. Be a rat. Or, 2. Go to jail.

And no "master mind" of two decades of manufacturing or smuggling puts his face on the internet and calls himself a master mind.

The methods you are pushing are from the 90's. They aren't tried and true. They are tried and way riskier than what the rest of us do.
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    I'm not a master mind, or a criminal or anyone special. I'm just a fat out of shape noobie on a BB forum with a video game avatar giving people advice when I no nothing about anything! DUH

I'm sorry your so triggered I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I had not idea you were so sensitive. So sorry....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,682 Times in 760 Posts
    The best way to get gear is go to Mexico buy it and smuggle it all back through the mail. You can walk into stores and buy it off the shelf. When I was a little boy in the early 80's 90's I lived in CA with my parents my step dad was a military guy and he loved to lift and always would go down to Mexico. Then again with all the gang, cartel and drugs in the last 30 years this tactic may not work anymore! You buy it off of anyone at a gym your taxed and this shit can still be fake. Just like growing your own marijuana, learn to manufacture your own gear fuk everyone else remember you cant trust ANYONE kid!!!!!

Welcome to life when you deal in illegal drugs you don't ever trust anyone.
    This is absolutely some of the worst and most dangerous advice I've read on this forum. I spend a lot of time in Mexico and quite a bit of the testosterone on the shelves at the farmacia is counterfeit. They wait for the gringo to come in and buy a bunch knowing the gringo is going to either smuggle it back or wont say shit about it.

It's much much worse in border towns and tourist locations where many of the farmacias are controlled by the cartels and dont run any risk by selling counterfeit drugs to gringos.

I was even wary of the farmacia I went to when I lived in Cuernavaca. The only reason I didnt get ****ed over is probably because they knew I lived there and I cozied up to them and trained the owner. Even then it was probably UGL counterfeit and not the real deal.

Manufacturing your own gear is in no way, shape, or form safer than finding a trusted source and ordering. You get caught with raws and you're looking at a whole new litany of charges beyond personal use.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,682 Times in 760 Posts
    I'm not a master mind, or a criminal or anyone special. I'm just a fat out of shape noobie on a BB forum with a video game avatar giving people advice when I no nothing about anything! DUH

I'm sorry your so triggered I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I had not idea you were so sensitive. So sorry....
    Lol, how is his response indicative of being triggered? Sounds like you're just getting a little butthurt by the fact you're actually being called out for giving bad advice. Either take it for what it is and move on, or keep throwing your little temper tantrum and see how that goes.

We all get it, you're pissed your source burned ya. It happens, move on.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

Thanks
    Thanked 14,351 Times in 6,308 Posts

Your play here, stolen from the Donald Trump campaign play book isn't going to work here.

Please note you did not at all respond to the substance of my post.
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234