Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ordering gear

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TRUSTNME View Post
    Get screwed or walk into a nest of State Troopers at the gym that will do a reverse sting on you. Slow and steady protect yourself.
    Thanks , that's how I feel!!

Thanks
    I've never even referred friends to any source. When I've had a source, that source trusted me... not my friends. If my buddies need a hook up, I can hook them up. My source was always very important to me, so I kept them secure.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jaydub For This Useful Post:

Blusoul24 (07-27-2018),BRICKS (01-12-2018),Bullseye Forever (01-12-2018),Chaos501 (02-05-2018),Freshno (01-13-2018),onedayyoumay (02-15-2018)

Thanks
    I just wanted to thank everyone for all the advice on everything you have given me so far on my Journey with this. It is funny how when we are ready to do this, we will meet the right people and it will happen almost effortlessly. I used to rush things and good things would never happen. This time I let it happen and all is well. Ended up being someone who I never would of thought of. So if any new guys are reading this listen to the og's around here they know what they are talking about. Just be patient, you will meet the right people.
    Last edited by Freshno; 02-18-2018 at 12:38 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freshno For This Useful Post:

Delt_T (03-26-2018),DirtySouth (05-30-2018)

Thanks
    Never get anything illegal shipped to your residence, pay a buddy and have it shipped to his house under a different name!

Thanks
    Thanked 15,419 Times in 6,755 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxor View Post
    Never get anything illegal shipped to your residence, pay a buddy and have it shipped to his house under a different name!
    Wow. What a great friend.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    lol use a different name and you play dumb, did I mention he is getting half of the gear or a hundred dollar bill =)

Thanks
    They way you talk, you're setting your friend up for a bust. Not cool.

In reality, ppl seldom get busted for having small amounts of AAS sent to them. The only time I've had products seized was when they got snagged in customs and I received a letter about the seizure.These were always pre-made products and several times thet were well over " personal usage". I've never had a raw order seized to this date. The Gov is more worried about fentanyl, it's derivatives and all the other shit.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,043 Times in 606 Posts
    Remind me not to move anywhere near Baxor. lol No telling what I would get in my mail box.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to motown1002 For This Useful Post:

Robdjents (06-01-2018)

Thanks
    Sh*t, if a someone shipped gear to me under a different name I think I might just play dumb too and pretend I never got anything

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaydub For This Useful Post:

Jin (06-01-2018)

Thanks
    The best way to get gear is go to Mexico buy it and smuggle it all back through the mail. You can walk into stores and buy it off the shelf. When I was a little boy in the early 80's 90's I lived in CA with my parents my step dad was a military guy and he loved to lift and always would go down to Mexico. Then again with all the gang, cartel and drugs in the last 30 years this tactic may not work anymore! You buy it off of anyone at a gym your taxed and this shit can still be fake. Just like growing your own marijuana, learn to manufacture your own gear fuk everyone else remember you cant trust ANYONE kid!!!!!

Welcome to life when you deal in illegal drugs you don't ever trust anyone.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,129 Times in 2,980 Posts
    The best way to get gear is go to Mexico buy it and smuggle it all back through the mail. You can walk into stores and buy it off the shelf. When I was a little boy in the early 80's 90's I lived in CA with my parents my step dad was a military guy and he loved to lift and always would go down to Mexico. Then again with all the gang, cartel and drugs in the last 30 years this tactic may not work anymore! You buy it off of anyone at a gym your taxed and this shit can still be fake. Just like growing your own marijuana, learn to manufacture your own gear fuk everyone else remember you cant trust ANYONE kid!!!!!

Welcome to life when you deal in illegal drugs you don't ever trust anyone.
    your advice sucks..No body listen to this weirdo

Thanks
    Your obviously an under achiever in manufacturing, smuggling and master minding over 2 decades of illegal activity. But I would not expect anything less then someone names 2 slug =)

Having a package sent to a buddy address that has absolutely no ties to that package is one of the safest tricks in the book. I didn't order this! It's not tied to my name or credit history! It's not even my name! You have much to learn rookie!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast