Winter Bulk Cycle, am I taking to much?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Why not just do 800mg or a gram of test and be done with it. I got a 25 pound gain out of 600 mg of test over twelve weeks. How much more than that do you really think you're going to get? It really is how you eat.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
U guys can't just automatically say his appetite will be shot with that cycle. It happens to alot of guys but not everyone. My buddies run more tren and drol than that and have no problems wth eating. Now with that said, they are very lucky and a very low percent of guys who don't get those sides.

I would Def drop the dbol. Two orals with that much tren isn't needed. Not a huge oral fan anyways. If u can handle the drol and tren then you're gonna be strong and big as fukk. Good luck man.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That’s a heavy cycle for sure. Ultimately you’ve cycled in the past and it’s your life so do as you wish, but you’re doubling your previous dosages so what’s next? You going to double it again? Slow and steady is my opinion...you can increase your dosages minimally while upping your food substantially and see incredible gains. You don’t want to get to the point where you have to run 2g + of compounds just to see any results. Best of luck whatever you decide to do, though.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
That’s a heavy cycle for sure. Ultimately you’ve cycled in the past and it’s your life so do as you wish, but you’re doubling your previous dosages so what’s next? You going to double it again? Slow and steady is my opinion...you can increase your dosages minimally while upping your food substantially and see incredible gains. You don’t want to get to the point where you have to run 2g + of compounds just to see any results. Best of luck whatever you decide to do, though.

Agree, told him about the same thing.

Add a little more aas and a lot more food.

I hate the hard gainer BS, it's food and not willing to eat PLATES full.

At my largest 270lb my meal were double, 1 order of this one order of that.

Those large ass pizza's where a cake walk to pound down, what do you mean 1 burger WTF was that lol

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Agree, told him about the same thing.

Add a little more aas and a lot more food.

I hate the hard gainer BS, it's food and not willing to eat PLATES full.

At my largest 270lb my meal were double, 1 order of this one order of that.

Those large ass pizza's where a cake walk to pound down, what do you mean 1 burger WTF was that lol

You fatass ������

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Um no, lol!

feel better at 250 but think I'm going to end up 235 with boxing now.

Haha I hear ya man. 235 is still a good weight and size. I wanna drop to 220 eventually and stay there.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Haha I hear ya man. 235 is still a good weight and size. I wanna drop to 220 eventually and stay there.

Even at 6ft 270 was too much to carry around, walking was a chore,

Rather be able to move around and knock punk kids out then huff and puff and take an ass whoopin lol

It's was great for my squat my training as of the last 2 months have been funcational to use for bowling as I'm a pro and boxing as I'm a novice.

Boxing training is the hardest shit I have ever had to do, mentally and physically.

In Powerlifting the hardest shit for my was speed squat day, that shit is so brutal I couldn't wait to deadlift next for speed because it meant squats where done.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Even at 6ft 270 was too much to carry around, walking was a chore,

Rather be able to move around and knock punk kids out then huff and puff and take an ass whoopin lol

It's was great for my squat my training as of the last 2 months have been funcational to use for bowling as I'm a pro and boxing as I'm a novice.

Boxing training is the hardest shit I have ever had to do, mentally and physically.

In Powerlifting the hardest shit for my was speed squat day, that shit is so brutal I couldn't wait to deadlift next for speed because it meant squats where done.

Boxing training is no joke man. That's good shit that you're getting into that. And that's badass you're a pro bowler. You think you're done competing for good in PLing?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Boxing training is no joke man. That's good shit that you're getting into that. And that's badass you're a pro bowler. You think you're done competing for good in PLing?

Yes, because it's counterproductive to bowling while the boxing isn't but' it's also counterproductive to boxing.

My trainer is an undefeated Pro and told me in the last weeks that I stopped lifting and broke up a lot of scar tissue I move much better.

In 2019 when I turn 50 I'm touring the PBA50 National Tour. That's the Bowling senior circuit.

Reaction score

I appreciate in the input. I really liked the results i achieved with my prior two cycles. Starting with just Test, then adding Tren for the second cycle with a dbol kick start.

I don't want to hit crazy amount where I'm running 2gs of test. Just doing after some reading, it seems like going up to a gram will give nice results. Anything after that seems to give way to much diminishing returns. Running 800 mg of Tren may be to much but I can always drop it to a lower amount if need be.

I know it's a lot of compounds but I'm dedicating the next three months to just eating and working out. I'm planning on hibernating other than stuffing my face and going to the gym.

It just seems like if I wanted to do a heavy cycle this would be the perfect time. I just moved to the city so I don't have any friends around and I'm at a point where I'm just focusing on me and bettering myself. Bleh sorry for rambling, I'm really excited to see what happens when I put all this hard work in.

I always eat healthy and try to workout hard, but when I was on the last two cycles it just made me work that much harder cause I want to maximize my results.

Reaction score
Yes, because it's counterproductive to bowling while the boxing isn't but' it's also counterproductive to boxing.

My trainer is an undefeated Pro and told me in the last weeks that I stopped lifting and broke up a lot of scar tissue I move much better.

In 2019 when I turn 50 I'm touring the PBA50 National Tour. That's the Bowling senior circuit.

I'd imagine boxing is somewhat similar to wrestling training in terms of building endurance. Back in 08 when I graduated I was in the best shape of my life after wrestling for four years. You could told me to run a marathon and I wouldn't of blinked any eye.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wasn't knocking the cycle. I was just bringing up a point that these types of heavy cycles are not for the moderate average user. BigGains, this is a very harsh cycle to run. Monitoring blood pressure daily, getting bloods is a must through out, your lipids will most likely go to shit. You have be prepared to go on other meds to control these sides. An ai might help with bloat and estrogen but at this level you'll need to stay on top of blood work. And There s the pct. I just again, guys running cycles at that level have left pct long behind them.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
The answer to you question is yes. Unless you are a competitive bodybuilder with years of experience with AAS, you have no need to ever use that much gear on any cycle much less a third cycle. Even then, that is reckless.

Ask Rich Piana and Dallas McCarver. Oh wait, they died.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
The answer to you question is yes. Unless you are a competitive bodybuilder with years of experience with AAS, you have no need to ever use that much gear on any cycle much less a third cycle. Even then, that is reckless.

Ask Rich Piana and Dallas McCarver. Oh wait, they died.

Boom (drops mic and walks away)

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I wasn't knocking the cycle. I was just bringing up a point that these types of heavy cycles are not for the moderate average user. BigGains, this is a very harsh cycle to run. Monitoring blood pressure daily, getting bloods is a must through out, your lipids will most likely go to shit. You have be prepared to go on other meds to control these sides. An ai might help with bloat and estrogen but at this level you'll need to stay on top of blood work. And There s the pct. I just again, guys running cycles at that level have left pct long behind them.

Donating blood too!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I appreciate in the input. I really liked the results i achieved with my prior two cycles. Starting with just Test, then adding Tren for the second cycle with a dbol kick start.

I don't want to hit crazy amount where I'm running 2gs of test. Just doing after some reading, it seems like going up to a gram will give nice results. Anything after that seems to give way to much diminishing returns. Running 800 mg of Tren may be to much but I can always drop it to a lower amount if need be.

I know it's a lot of compounds but I'm dedicating the next three months to just eating and working out. I'm planning on hibernating other than stuffing my face and going to the gym.

It just seems like if I wanted to do a heavy cycle this would be the perfect time. I just moved to the city so I don't have any friends around and I'm at a point where I'm just focusing on me and bettering myself. Bleh sorry for rambling, I'm really excited to see what happens when I put all this hard work in.

I always eat healthy and try to workout hard, but when I was on the last two cycles it just made me work that much harder cause I want to maximize my results.

Well good luck man. If you move forward with the cycle please consider logging it!

jrsgym

Reaction score
I agree with some of the other guys, no need for all those compounds. Why not go with a gram of test EW? Maybe some dbol at beginning. Telling you from experience that the real fun with test is at a gram. Never felt the need to go any higher.
Good luck on whatever you decide.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I agree with some of the other guys, no need for all those compounds. Why not go with a gram of test EW? Maybe some dbol at beginning.
Telling you from experience that the real fun with test is at a gram
. Never felt the need to go any higher.
Good luck on whatever you decide.

Not for everyone, I hate it above 750mg.