Stupid things that Doctors say!

Chaos501

Reaction score
your test is 1,400 to high you can suffer a heart attack if you continue..

I will only continue till the end of my meet prep then I will cruise at TRT dose for a few months.

Chaos501

Reaction score
Back to the topic at hand.

All of these were Japanese doctors:

came back from Thailand. After 2 weeks of diarrhea I ask for antibiotics.

He says: I recommend you don't drink cold water.

Same doctor.

I have a big lump under my arm (turns out to be cancer). I ask him to recommend a surgeon to remove it.

"Does it hurt?"
No.
"Then I don't recommend you get it removed"

I dont even know what to say to this! You can get better advice from a $2 hooker!

I would pay to see the response from you!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Understood. And I can respect your opinion also as we all know we all respond differently. I have had the worse experience with low T. Mine right now are damn high probably around the 3,000 mark and I feel great... I manage my e2 and bp and that helps a lot. If I didn’t do that I would feel like total dog shit! Lol. I do love this board so much intelligence and information. I can continue to learn every day!

When I was competing I was around that range for long ass periods of time, took 750mg week to have that.

I would drop it to 300mg for abit then get back going.

I have a doctor that draws blood and had imagining done as well.

Not I just sit on 140mg week because I only train functionally now.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Not a doctor but a female nurse or receptionist not exactly sure wtf she is said recently

took my gf to the urgent care because she was really sick

even in the parking lot she was puking

we walk into the urgent care the gf says in a sickly voice hunched over pale as a ghost half dead

"can i please use the restroom"

Nurse says "the bathroom is for patients only"

Chaos501

Reaction score
When I was competing I was around that range for long ass periods of time, took 750mg week to have that.

I would drop it to 300mg for abit then get back going.

I have a doctor that draws blood and had imagining done as well.

Not I just sit on 140mg week because I only train functionally now.

Yea I have my eyes on a couple world records and I have a few years left in me I’ve only been competing for 2 years now and have held two national records and placed top three in all my meets so I want to see how much further I can go before I retire this sport. But I truly do love it!!

Chaos501

Reaction score
Not a doctor but a female nurse or receptionist not exactly sure wtf she is said recently

took my gf to the urgent care because she was really sick

even in the parking lot she was puking

we walk into the urgent care the gf says in a sickly voice hunched over pale as a ghost half dead

"can i please use the restroom"

Nurse says "the bathroom is for patients only"

Damn where’s the courtesy?? Clearly she was about to be a patient.... nurse was just asking for a mess to clean up haha.

Reaction score
Cold turkey TRT so we can try to use Clomid to boost your natural test to bottom of the normal range......COLD TURKEY TRT?!?!?!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"Weight lifting wouldn't cause it" - when asked about elevated ast/ alt levels

"Sign this" - in reference to a waiver that stated he wasn't responsible if I killed myself by continuing testosterone against his recommendation

Last edited:
Reaction score
"you have an hemriod" (had a ingrown hair on my butt cheek no where near my anus lol, also aged 18)
" testosterone has no link to behavior"
"i am a doctor i am the one who went to medical school so i know what im talking about" implies that information not retained by a doctor is of not eligable lol.

dsa8864667

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cold turkey TRT so we can try to use Clomid to boost your natural test to bottom of the normal range......COLD TURKEY TRT?!?!?!

Im Actually going through with this as we speak. Its been brutal! Only way to get my prescription back.

Reaction score
To new doctor:
Me: "I am 37 and took steroids when I was younger for a couple years. I was thinking I should probably get my levels checked and bloodwork for lipids and such"...
Doctor: "We usually only do that for people who complainof low energy and libido, and lipids above 40, or bad vitals and overweight."

Switched doctors immediately. Next doctor I only mentioned I used steroids when younger for a couple of years to see response...
Ordered bloods without even having to ask.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
My former HRT doctor tried to tell me that men on TRT don't need estrogen in their bodies after he crashed my estradiol level at 6.8 on the sensitive test method due to his overzealous prescribing of anastrozole. He sent me into hormone hell thereby causing me to switch doctors. Had I not switched doctors, I was going to stop TRT all together due to the joint/tendon pain.