Bitch tits & lumps

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I didn't see anyone talk to him like a piece of shit. I told him in the other thread there isn't a right or wrong answer to this, cus there isn't.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
His heart is in the right place and looking out for people but this whole thing stemmed from gibs thread and z just trying to further prove his opinion.

Not trying to prove my opinion as much as had a hard time believing that no one else thinks aborting a cycle over a growth under the nipple is a good idea saying no worries it will go away on its own its just saying peek uh boo hi then bye soon

Was even lol'd at for suggesting a discontinue

The its fine go ahead and get yourself fully saturated in over a gram for the next 7 or 8 plus weeks and hope it shinks up

When its already rearing its ugly head 7 weeks into the cycle

But hey you guys are all thinking its fine so im now convinced that im just over thinking it and just keep your fingers crossed that it doesnt get all irritated under a benchpress or some random got bumped into

Get all agrovated or fester while the steroids are in a full on anabolic fast and furious

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
just fukkin stop dude. i don't know why you are so passionate and persistent about this. i don't have anything that resembles your boobs and its a tiny fukkin turd i logged. handle ur own shit and carry on damn dude

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Not trying to prove my opinion as much as had a hard time believing that no one else thinks aborting a cycle over a growth under the nipple is a good idea saying no worries it will go away on its own its just saying peek uh boo hi then bye soon

Was even lol'd at for suggesting a discontinue

The its fine go ahead and get yourself fully saturated in over a gram for the next 7 or 8 plus weeks and hope it shinks up

When its already rearing its ugly head 7 weeks into the cycle

But hey you guys are all thinking its fine so im now convinced that im just over thinking it and just keep your fingers crossed that it doesnt get all irritated under a benchpress or some random got bumped into

Get all agrovated or fester while the steroids are in a full on anabolic fast and furious

I think 9 out of 10 guys here have probably had a lump or puffiness happen during a cycle and get control of it pretty quickly. Like I said before once noticed u attack it with meds and if it gets worse then stop. It's all a personal choice at the end of the day z.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Zig you go from asking a dumbass question about the constitution of the last of a vial to giving advice and then even starting a thread on gyno.... ghey as fukk

Reaction score
If someone notices there chest going gynoish on cycle they can usually get on an AI to combat the estro spill over and keep on running a cycle no worries right ?

What about a lump mass under the areola (the nipple) while on a 19 nor

Is that something an AI is gunna take care of not to worrie just up your adex and good to go

run a caber and good to go

or should that be more of a concern and if your not close to the end of the cycle and really not even fully saturated in the 19 nor yet

discontinue till that is cleared up for awhile and the try again some other time

This is back in the late 70s early 80s but my dad used a lot of steroids back in those days wound up needing surgery to remove lumps under both tits

What were the early signs of gyno and how soon did u get them?

New Threads