Keep Gains

Reaction score
What's the best way to keep as much gains as possible post-test-cycle? I've read a lot that each individual has a maximum amount of true weight that you can naturally hold, so is it possible to keep on a decent amount of gains after you lose the water and glycogen? Assuming you maintain a solid diet and lifting plan. Thoughts and advice? If it's all in the PCT, will a aroma/nolva suffice?

Reaction score
What's the best way to keep as much gains as possible post-test-cycle? I've read a lot that each individual has a maximum amount of true weight that you can naturally hold, so is it possible to keep on a decent amount of gains after you lose the water and glycogen? Assuming you maintain a solid diet and lifting plan. Thoughts and advice? If it's all in the PCT, will a aroma/nolva suffice?
You might lose some water but glycogen come from carbohydrates you keep meeting your glycogen will never change. Glycogen basically is carbohydrates. As far as your PCT goes nolvadex and Clomid is all you need as long as you were running HCG during your cycle? It also comes down to how you take the Clomid and nolvadex witch depends on what and how much you were running.

As far as keeping your gains. The best Bridge that I personally think exists is igf-1 lr3....

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
What you keep after say 6 months depends on where you started. If you're retentively new to training you will keep most of the gains that you would have gotten with a few more years of training. If you're an elite lifter and you're at the top end of your genetic potential, you'll lose 90% of it.

Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the feedback. There's definitely a lot of conflicting information but a lot of it comes down to science. Igf-1 is basically what people look for in other growth hormones like HGH but with all GHs you (as the name states) enlarge everything in your body including heart, lungs, intestines etc over time. That's while I'll probably just stick with a HCG during and a solid nolva/aromasin PCT. as far as proper dosage, I've seen a lot of posts on here that basically lay it out for you based on cycle specifics. Thanks again.

Chaos501

Reaction score
Drugs aside

Lifting very heavy with high intensities
Calories at maintenance to surplus.

Best advice you could take right there! Calories and training!

Ill add to it a bit... keep your T levels from crashing meaning get blood work done post cycle see where your at... consider cruising... but that’s my opinion and it has worked for me but I’ve been on TRT for a while now. See what works for you.