Favorite cycle

Reaction score
Ok 2 questions if you could only pick one clean muscle gain cycle what would it be?

Which of the cycles you have done gave you the best results what is your favorite recipe?

Reaction score
my last cycle i ran dbol 20 mg morning afternoon and night. 1cc test 1/2 cc decca monday 1 cc sust wedsday than Friday back to 1cc test 1/2 cc decca than Sunday back to 1 cc sust. Basically pinned that rotation every other day i gained almost 40 lbs in 4 months i was very happy with results but this time i am looking to gain more lean muscle as i have a little more body fat on me than i would like. Any suggestions on how i can still get good gains in muscle while shedding body fat. And what kind of calorie surplus for that kind of cycle. Thanks for your help

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test e/tren/ tbol

Btw john, that cycle makes 0 sense.

Reaction score
Test e/tren/ tbol

Btw john, that cycle makes 0 sense.

It was my first cycle and i admit it might not have been the best. But i didnt have anyone helping me or giving me advice i did some reading and planned it out on what was available to me and what i thought would work at the time. i did get good gains from it but lost alot because i did not do any pct. thats why im here asking questions this time i want to do it right this time.

Reaction score
Test/Eq/Tren

Many years ago... Shredded me and gave me vascularity w a sub-par diet.

I've heard by many test/Tren/winstrol is a beast also

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Ill be trying test tren and eq soon. I have a feeling that im gonna like it a lot

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
early cycles - test/deca/dbol

later cycles - test/npp/mast/gh/slin

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What Hurt said for best results but that was not fun.

For all round good feeling and size with little to no sides. Test and NPP

I've been very lucky on this current Test/Tren/Var run - basically no sides to speak of so far (fingers crossed it stays that way)

New Threads