Favorite cycle

Reaction score
Nandrolone Phenyl Proprionate - short ester form of Nandrolone (Deca is long ester form)

Ok thanks. is the only difference the length it stays active or is there other benefits to npp over decca. Also can anyone recommend a good aas book that is somewhat up to date.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
NPP typically doesn't come with the normal bloat (water retention) that Deca brings. Since its a short ester, you will get results faster. Down side is you have to pin EOD. NPP is usually only used for 8-10 weeks where Deca is used for 16-18 weeks. For true bulking Deca would be my go to. At this point, I don't want to gain a bunch of weight, so I like NPP. Easier to pin also.
IMO

Hope that helps some.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
NPP typically doesn't come with the normal bloat (water retention) that Deca brings. Since its a short ester, you will get results faster. Down side is you have to pin EOD. NPP is usually only used for 8-10 weeks where Deca is used for 16-18 weeks. For true bulking Deca would be my go to. At this point, I don't want to gain a bunch of weight, so I like NPP. Easier to pin also.
IMO

Hope that helps some.

Just curious, but if you dont want to add a bunch of weight, why use slin?

Reaction score
IMO

Hope that helps some.

most definitely thanx

Reaction score
Test E,Tren E, Mast E. I like it so much I’ve been running it low for six months now.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IMO

Hope that helps some.

i'm not disagreeing with you good buddy but I do have a different take on NPP vs DECA. Like you said it's the same compound, just a shorter ester. I think, from my own experinence, and from what I've witnessed with others, the reason why people say they don't bloat as must or retain as much water with NPP is because....

1. When using Deca ( which comes in 200/300 mgs per ml) people are usually bulking and using higher doses. So the fact that people are mostly on a surplus, and the higher doses with Deca. Deca you will start to retain some water at higher doses. I sometimes will run low dose of Deca of only 200 mgs per week with my trt and others do as well for joint purposes, but you won't be having issues with water retention at such a low dose.

2. When using NPP ( which onlly comes in 100 mgs per ml ) people aren't usually running doses as high as they would with Deca and they for the most part aren't bulking either. I can't see someone running 800 mgs of npp a week...that's practically a whole vial right there. So, at a lower dose you probably won't be having as much of an issue with water retention.there's my reasoning for the difference.

Last edited:

Caballero

Reaction score
Test e/Mast/Eq/Var finisher....tren's great too but minus the bad sides for me.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Shimano 10 speed with the cards in the spokes..

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mast + Test, 3000 calories a day, and tons of cardio.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
i'm not disagreeing with you good buddy but I do have a different take on NPP vs DECA. Like you said it's the same compound, just a shorter ester. I think, from my own experinence, and from what I've witnessed with others, the reason why people say they don't bloat as must or retain as much water with NPP is because....

1. When using Deca ( which comes in 200/300 mgs per ml) people are usually bulking and using higher doses. So the fact that people are mostly on a surplus, and the higher doses with Deca. Deca you will start to retain some water at higher doses. I sometimes will run low dose of Deca of only 200 mgs per week with my trt and others do as well for joint purposes, but you won't be having issues with water retention at such a low dose.

2. When using NPP ( which onlly comes in 100 mgs per ml ) people aren't usually running doses as high as they would with Deca and they for the most part aren't bulking either. I can't see someone running 800 mgs of npp a week...that's practically a whole vial right there. So, at a lower dose you probably won't be having as much of an issue with water retention.there's my reasoning for the difference.

Thats a good point seek. Im only taking 400mg npp per week. Im also not consuming a ton of extra cals either.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Just curious, but if you dont want to add a bunch of weight, why use slin?

I want to add slowly, so Im not taking alot of slin. Since I am running gh, I wanted to add slin to try and get as much benefit from both as I could.

Reaction score
Ripped cycle
tren a, mast p, test p, halo, oxandrolone
bulking cycle
test e 500, tren mix 300, bolden 500, oxymetholone 50

Reaction score
Test, Mast & Tren. Next cycle in a couple months gonna try Decca, Tren, Test and a bit of mast. Will be... Interesting.

Reaction score
they all good but my favourite is always the one iam currently on .
test e mast e .oh yes

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
I’m still wet behind the ears and haven’t done many compounds, but I really like test/deca/mast with a lil drol the last 4 weeks!

New Threads