Numbness in hand/s/

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just had somewhat of a general question for the larger meat heads...

Have you noticed the larger you get the easier your hands fall asleep? At night my arms fall asleep all the time and it wakes me up. Also recently my right thumb falls asleep constantly.

Does anyone else experience anything like this?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol, we had a thread about this on ology. It's is actually quite common during a cycle. I even had it with my primo cycle. :)

Mostly my arms, drove me fucking crazy!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's worse if you sleep in a temperpedic bed... Some mornings I can wake up and smash my flaccid arm against the wall... Don't feel a thing lol

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's worse if you sleep in a temperpedic bed... Some mornings I can wake up and smash my flaccid arm against the wall... Don't feel a thing lol

Yeah, it was pretty bad...felt like my arms were dead..freak the hell out of me

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interesting... I wonder what could cause this. It wakes me up constantly and really pisses me off.

G

Georgia

blood pressure, low calcium levels, dehydration is what I'm getting from researching this.

People on gear are saying it's probably mostly from dehydration as your body uses up a lot of fluids while on cycle.

Can't say for sure though. Lots of opinions out there

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's been happening to me for a while now...I got used to it. THEN I started taking hgh...and it's 10x worse. There are a bunch of things that can cause it...the stuff above and also intramuscular water retention causing the muscle fibers to push against nerves.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Found out I have beginning stages of carpel tunnel. DAMN.

Reaction score
Found out I have beginning stages of carpel tunnel. DAMN.

This one thing you need to take care as soon as possible bro my wife is suffer from that and right now is really bad can`t grab shit and everything falls off her hands. Hopefully doesn`t get too bad.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you on HGH Spear?
Negative.

My cycle is 750mg of test E, and 600mg of deca per week. Also taking caber, and a-dex

This one thing you need to take care as soon as possible bro my wife is suffer from that and right now is really bad can`t grab shit and everything falls off her hands. Hopefully doesn`t get too bad.

I talked to work about it today, they will pay for me to go to doctor and have it checked out.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tend to think that the numbness while on cycle comes from muscular water retention as AA said and also the hypertrophy of the muscles in the neck causing nerve and blood vessel impingment.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Work is really being dumb about this and not letting me get into a doctor, I really don't think it's gear related. This is a constant numbness, and it's getting worse. My index finger is completely numb now. having troubles sleeping at night because of this.

New Threads