One- Set Leg- Workout for those who dare

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Motown I don't have a attitude. I was surprised by one answers but I did not take it to heart. The sexual comment threw me off, but who am I to judge. This is not my house. I apologize if I came off that way. We are living in perilous times.

There is a difference between going to failure, super setting, drop sets, negatives, and then this. I think you know the difference. There is so much room to get hurt doing 100 squats.

ps - no need for the attitude brother. You're just getting feedback.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Trustnme for the second time now

what is your avatar ?

Reminds me of the old jack la lanes statue that used to be on all his gyms back in the 70s

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Trustnme for the second time now

what is your avatar ?

Reminds me of the old jack la lanes statue that used to be on all his gyms back in the 70s

He's a competitive BB.

It's his trophy for 65th place.

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow? Really? I guess Super sets, drop sets, which are all common for bodybuilding is dumb to? The key to training and muscle growth is to go to failure. When training there will be a point where your form is a little off. This is where drop sets, partner's assistance come into play. Pushing past normal limits is where your growth begins. I guess no need in mentioning, cheat sets? SMH........... Wow.

This isn't true though. The key to muscle growth is giving it stimulus to adapt to. Squatting 135lbs for I don't care how many reps isn't going to make my legs grow. Training to failure isn't required nor are drop sets or super sets or any other kind of "intensity" method.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Motown I don't have a attitude. I was surprised by one answers but I did not take it to heart. The sexual comment threw me off, but who am I to judge. This is not my house. I apologize if I came off that way. We are living in perilous times.

No biggie man. Just letting you know, we are all just trying to help.

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Super Heavy trophy from a show few months ago. I explained in earlier post that I am new to online boards. I will have to trouble shoot to see how to turn the trophy right side up. Being that I work for a living, family, and training this was not my first priority. Didn't know it was raising that much attention. First chance I will address it. It's right side up on my end. For those that it drew attention to, I'm all ears if there is seriousness in how I can correct it. Have a great day. Please don't take this as a attitude. This just me. Have a great day.

what is your avatar ?

Reminds me of the old jack la lanes statue that used to be on all his gyms back in the 70s[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Thank you Elite. In bodybuilding you are giving numbers for ID purposes. It has nothing to do with (65) place. If I may say it is first place which is (something I'm use to placing). I thought this was weightlifting, bodybuilding board?

He's a competitive BB.

It's his trophy for 65th place.

Last edited:

Rivere Stelanos

Reaction score
The guys that have been here a long time will bust your balls every so often. Take it lightly my freind.

And his name is Jin, not elite. Just like I am Rivere, not Senior member.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thank you Elite. In bodybuilding you are giving numbers for ID purposes. It has nothing to do with (65) place. If I may say it is first place which is (something I'm use to placing). I thought this was weightlifting, bodybuilding board?

You'll get used to us:) I'm pretty sure they don't give out trophies for 65th place, let alone have 65 super heavyweights

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Super Heavy trophy from a show few months ago. I explained in earlier post that I am new to online boards. I will have to trouble shoot to see how to turn the trophy right side up. Being that I work for a living, family, and training this was not my first priority. Didn't know it was raising that much attention. First chance I will address it. It's right side up on my end. For those that it drew attention to, I'm all ears if there is seriousness in how I can correct it. Have a great day. Please don't take this as a attitude. This just me. Have a great day.

what is your avatar ?

[/QUOTE]

His is a gay man behind a mask lol, gayer then POB :32 (16):

Nice job placing 1st, never been on that stage.

Ex Powerlifter current Pro Bowler that has switched from powerlifting to functional training and boxing skills.

49 years old, Iv'e had enough of the powerlifting life.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

It's humor man. Lighten up and enjoy yourself here.

Hell Jin was so desperate to look big he moved to Japan.

Reactions: Jin

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Yea bear with me guys. I've been abroad for a while and trying to get use to US soil again.
It's humor man. Lighten up and enjoy yourself here.

Hell Jin was so desperate to look big he moved to Japan.

New Threads