blood pressure heart rate hematocrit cholesterol & pulse 150mg vs 400mg

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Donation test results at the end of running 400mg test cypionate & 1mg anastrozole per week for 12 weeks on 10/4/2017

Then on 12/21/2017 after 12 weeks of 150mgs test cypionate no anastrozole

View attachment 5202

If you cant read it

10/4/2017 - 400mgs test cypionate & 1mg anastrozole

blood pressure -160 / 90
cholesterol - 260
hematocrit - 51
pulse - 110

12/21/2017 - 150mgs test cypionate

blood pressure 140 / 88
cholesterol - 234
hematocrit - 52
pulse - 80

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
My top bp number also goes up nearly 20 points on cycle even with e2 controlled.

Can't make much out of the cholesterol without knowing the breakdown.

My pulse my be elevated by 10 bpm or so on cycle. I'm not sure how to explain why yours is so high. But I think that is normal for you, right?

Thanks for posting this. You should get on Rx for hypertension Z.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
My top bp number also goes up nearly 20 points on cycle even with e2 controlled.

Can't make much out of the cholesterol without knowing the breakdown.

My pulse my be elevated by 10 bpm or so on cycle. I'm not sure how to explain why yours is so high. But I think that is normal for you, right?

Thanks for posting this. You should get on Rx for hypertension Z.

Was in a car accident and have been seeing several different doctors over the injuries since august

they take my bp every time and never say anything about

will be going to a regional clinic and asking them for a diagnosis

Reactions: Jin

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Z, you should really question that doc about BP. 140/88 is still too high. I hear them talking now that they are wanting to drop the normal BP numbers now. Im sure that has everything to do with the pharmaceutical companies though.

My BP was 120/78 when on 1gm test. I am on bp meds too though.

For a long time my doc wouldn't say anything either about the bp until I started having other issues. Then is was a big deal. lol

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
Very interesting Z. Thanks for posting it.

Yeah Mo they have already dropped the “normal” BP range I think. Read it off hand sometime back I think.

My BP has consistently run higher than norm my entire life. I can remember doctors saying as a kid...”Oh it’s probably up because he”s here and nervous and has basically ripped his s knee off his body.” Ha yeah always hurt somehow.
But high my whole life. While on my systolic goes up more than my diastolic. And my doc does not get anxious, even when I do about it.
I was thinking the old view of “so long as the bottom number is ok no worries” was being proven incorrect, but maybe not.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Z, you should really question that doc about BP. 140/88 is still too high. I hear them talking now that they are wanting to drop the normal BP numbers now. Im sure that has everything to do with the pharmaceutical companies though.

My BP was 120/78 when on 1gm test. I am on bp meds too though.

For along time my doc wouldn't say anything either about the bp until I started having other issues. Then is was a big deal. lol

They have already dropped the blood pressure guidelines. Anything under 120/80 is normal. If you're over 130/80 you now have high blood pressure. Snake and I were just discussing this recently. I dunno. Seems fishy to me.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Doing any cardio zeigs? Biking 2 or 3 hours a week drives my bp and resting pulse down really quickly. I was feeling heady and had an elevated systolic..e2 was dialed in..blood donation helped but i didn't get back to normal until i hit the bike. I realized that I hadn't done any true cardio for over a month, and even hard weight training plus HIIT was not doing the job. Nothing beats that long slow cardio for cardiovascular wellness IMO. Next cycle im putting it in my routine, making it mandatory for myself, no excuses.
Also i second FD on the omega supplements.

Last edited:

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Was planning on starting up another blast on the 1st

gunna get this squared away first

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Doing any cardio zeigs? Biking 2 or 3 hours a week drives my bp and resting pulse down really quickly. I was feeling heady and had an elevated systolic..e2 was dialed in..blood donation helped but i didn't get back to normal until i hit the bike. I realized that I hadn't done any true cardio for over a month, and even hard weight training plus HIIT was not doing the job. Nothing beats that long slow cardio for cardiovascular wellness IMO. Next cycle im putting it in my routine, making it mandatory for myself, no excuses.
Also i second FD on the omega supplements.

Ironically yes, my new used car i bought after my car got totalled died a couple months back.

I ride the bike 45 minutes a day to work and back 7 days a week

Am usually running late too so i haul ass

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Ironically yes, my new used car i bought after my car got totalled died a couple months back.

I ride the bike 45 minutes a day to work and back 7 days a week

Am usually running late too so i haul ass

Damn..well, maybe with the biking your numbers will stay at what they are now for your blast. If not..maybe time for bp meds..

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
45 minutes a day total that is

gunna do the krill oil & niacin through january

If its not down a bit closer to a descent range

then will get on whatever the doc serves me

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Have the next three blasts worth beckoning but that bp is red flaggin

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Take 4 grams daily of Krill oil, it will lower the Cholest and bp numbers.....Krill oil should be automatic for anyone on a cycle....

Why krill oil instead of Carlson fish oil FD? Srs
nevermind googled it.

can anyone recommend a great brand for krill out? Preferably oil and not pills?
i use Carlson fish oil I wouldn't mind adding in krill oil

Last edited:

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Rode the bicycle 3 miles to physical therapy

typing this up in the pt shitter on the shitter

half hour after the bike ride here my bp is 130/61

Jackpot

Waiting till the 21st to donate then if the cholesterol has followed suit it time dor some test 600 blast with anavar starting at 6 weeks in

Reactions: Jin

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is this all your resting bp?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ask because this morning I woke up and took it and it was 118/74

45 mins after having a coffee it was 130/90

Then now I just got home from work and it's 130/80

I'm planning on starting some test next week and my point is it depends why and when u take it i find.. I'm a hyper muthafukka and my energy levels are strange to many so I think that has to do with it.. just don't ever tale it hungover like I have.. the numbers are horrifying

I take garlic pills and Hawthorne berry

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I need a bp machine to keep track but out of all the over 10 times ive had it checked since august 2017 this is the first time its been under 140/88

New Threads