First DNP Cycle - Low Dose Log

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Powder, 200mg/day.

Diet is 90% clean.

EC curbs cravings.

What for Carbs you Eat normaly, Rice? oder which carbs?

i take 250mg daily crystal dnp, i sweat all time, crazy i drink 8 liter water on day and glycerol, very very sweat on max 100gramm carbs day

Reaction score
What for Carbs you Eat normaly, Rice? oder which carbs?

i take 250mg daily crystal dnp, i sweat all time, crazy i drink 8 liter water on day and glycerol, very very sweat on max 100gramm carbs day

Oats, waffles, fruit, fat free cheese, yogurt, potatoes, vegetables, etc etc.

It changes daily.

Reaction score
Day 16 (1/19/18) - 207.6 Pounds (-12.4 pounds)
Macros: 2018 Calories, 200/150/75 P/C/F

Weight came back up 0.8 pounds - not going to fret over it as water weight fluctuations on DNP are normal and unpredictable
Feeling better every day, clothes I used to fit into during prep last year fit again, walking around without a shirt on whenever I'm at the house, girlfriend has noticed a huge difference
No workout today, just incline cardio in the morning - getting an itch to go pick some heavy stuff up so might head to the gym tomorrow to do some chest or back and see how strength is maintaining
Went to see 12 Strong in IMAX (8/10, worth the watch) - the back of my shirt and head were damp from sweat by the end of the movie, it definitely gets worse at night
Thinking the excess heat in the evening is from the buildup of carbs during the day - I can't think of any other reason why I would feel perfectly normal in the morning, even when drinking hot coffee, to feeling like a high output furnace 12 hours later
This has been the easiest cut I've ever done, 9 days left then it's time to decide how to diet out of it and what the next move is

Reaction score
Day 17 (1/20/18) - 205.4 Pounds (-14.6 pounds)
Macros: 1925 Calories, 198/174/50 P/C/F

5.4 pounds away from my goal with 9 days to go? I think it's in the bag
Finally starting to feel small, the head games are coming into play, had toyed with the idea of stopping now
Went to the gym instead to hit chest with one of my buddies and check strength, even though I feel flat and depleted, I still put up 315 so I believe muscle loss has been kept to a minimum - just can't wait until I can carb up and fill back out
I spend a good deal of time in the kitchen and I've been toying with recipes for healthy foods/desserts while on this cut - sugar free jello with fat free whipped cream has been essential but I wanted to broaden my horizons
Some things I've made:
- No Bake Cheesecake (200cals, 22p/27c/1f) pretty damn good for killing a craving and fitting in your macros
- Protein Pepperoni Cauliflower Pizza (515cals, 82p/32c/4f)
- Banana Pancakes (425cals, 18p/87c/3f) this serves two, I normally split with the wifey so I don't add protein powder, but you could cut the recipe in half and toss some protein in and end up with 380cals, 39p/44c/4f
- Fat Free Buffalo Chicken Dip (470cals, 70p/32c/4f)
Let me know if y'all want me to drop some recipes of foods I've been messing with

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Day 17 (1/20/18) - 205.4 Pounds (-14.6 pounds)
Macros: 1925 Calories, 198/174/50 P/C/F

5.4 pounds away from my goal with 9 days to go? I think it's in the bag
Finally starting to feel small, the head games are coming into play, had toyed with the idea of stopping now
Went to the gym instead to hit chest with one of my buddies and check strength, even though I feel flat and depleted, I still put up 315 so I believe muscle loss has been kept to a minimum - just can't wait until I can carb up and fill back out
I spend a good deal of time in the kitchen and I've been toying with recipes for healthy foods/desserts while on this cut - sugar free jello with fat free whipped cream has been essential but I wanted to broaden my horizons
Some things I've made:
- No Bake Cheesecake (200cals, 22p/27c/1f) pretty damn good for killing a craving and fitting in your macros
- Protein Pepperoni Cauliflower Pizza (515cals, 82p/32c/4f)
- Banana Pancakes (425cals, 18p/87c/3f) this serves two, I normally split with the wifey so I don't add protein powder, but you could cut the recipe in half and toss some protein in and end up with 380cals, 39p/44c/4f
- Fat Free Buffalo Chicken Dip (470cals, 70p/32c/4f)
Let me know if y'all want me to drop some recipes of foods I've been messing with

very nice log, good luck for your cycle

i use tm dnp its crystal 500mg crazy big sweats, day and night on 100g carbs daily, i think i make lower carbs 50gramm or so.
Lost all Day 0,8-1kg

have exactly seven days in front of me, this is a tough fight, but it is in any case in 10 days already good 5-6kg down you can see it, only the sweating is currently really hard especially in fitness, people think of what is determined with this man going on the sweats so extreme: D

I even sweat in front of the pc, that's really incredible, at 250mg I've already sweated but not as extreme as now, but the results are much better at 500mg

my next cycle is in february a 250mg I think 4 weeks long

i sleep with open window on night and crazy sweat

do you sweat big on 174gramm carbs?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Day 18 (1/21/18) - 203.4 Pounds (-16.6 pounds)
Macros: 2200 Calories, 206/229/51 P/C/F

As I said in my last post - feeling small. Losing weight this fast is an absolute mindf*ck
Will continue on as I know as soon as the glycogen replenishes I'll feel nice and full again
Went for a run with the pup today, been a while since I've done cardio outside
We did 2.5 miles no problem, I was surprised that my endurance was still decent and my anaerobic capacity hasn't been reduced to nil on DNP
Not much else to report today, obliques are coming in nicely and casing the abs, can't wait to see what it looks like with some mother freakin carbs back in my system
Thinking that I'm going to continue with my current diet for a week after DNP, and slowly increase calories by 100-200 a week until I'm back up to maintenance

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Day 18 (1/21/18) - 203.4 Pounds (-16.6 pounds)
Macros: 2200 Calories, 206/229/51 P/C/F

As I said in my last post - feeling small. Losing weight this fast is an absolute mindf*ck
Will continue on as I know as soon as the glycogen replenishes I'll feel nice and full again
Went for a run with the pup today, been a while since I've done cardio outside
We did 2.5 miles no problem, I was surprised that my endurance was still decent and my anaerobic capacity hasn't been reduced to nil on DNP
Not much else to report today, obliques are coming in nicely and casing the abs, can't wait to see what it looks like with some mother freakin carbs back in my system
Thinking that I'm going to continue with my current diet for a week after DNP, and slowly increase calories by 100-200 a week until I'm back up to maintenance

how much% of body fat did you lose? what do you think so, with the 7.5kg to the present, 5% less?

Reaction score
Day 19 (1/22/18) - 203.8 Pounds (-16.2 pounds)
Macros: 2473 Calories, 235/188/87 P/C/F

Had a lot of sodium yesterday, between half a 10" gluten free dominos pizza and some homemade fat free buffalo chicken wing dip, I assume I was way over my normal sodium intake
That said, weight should drop a good bit in a few days
Ran again today, gonna start working this in as regular cardio - might shoot for 3 miles 3 times a week and call it good
The treadmill has gotten so monotonous and running outside goes by so much faster
Hit back at the gym, deadlifts were still feeling good
Had a birthday dinner at night, sweating was kinda ridiculous - just sitting there having to wipe my forhead
Stayed tight on the diet and ordered a salad with chicken and water but had a mini bundt cake and a small slice of chocolate cake at the end - worth it, was delish
Next monday will be my last dose - only a few pounds to go until I drop the DNP and the magic happens

how much% of body fat did you lose? what do you think so, with the 7.5kg to the present, 5% less?

Probably 5%, I added pictures in a previous post. I'm getting a DEXA scan on February 9th to see exactly where I'm at.

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Day 3 (1/5/18) - 217 Pounds (-3 pounds)
Macros: 1970 Calories, 216/147/56 P/C/F

Woke up very thirsty, was hot falling asleep last night
Upset stomach in the morning, relieved by going to the bathroom
Chugged water and a coffee after waking up
Made egg white cups in the oven and went to the gym for cardio
Drenched in sweat after 30 mins of incline walking
Added psyllium husk to protein smoothies to keep things moving on low cal
Warmer throughout the day, definitely warmer after eating carbs

Your report is really very exciting.

I'm currently synonymous to 500mg have lost a good 8kg, how much bodyfat I do not know exactly but I type in any case 5%, because you see it very well

yes, the sweat is extreme with me, as soon as I'm out of the house, it starts, no matter where I am.

had a date yesterday and the woman has me if I have a fever or why I'm so sweaty, said lamp fever yes

where are your photos? Unfortunately no, I would wonder how you look at the moment

i eat only 100g Carbs Daily, i sweat non stop all time, when i sleep its crazy i think my bed is a swimming pool

my next cycle i think i use only 250mg on 4 weeks its better

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the log. Interesting read. I know what you mean about the feeling small part. Hang in there. Making good progress.

Reaction score
Day 20 (1/23/18) - 202.4 Pounds (-17.6 pounds)
Macros: 1715 Calories, 216/112/38 P/C/F

Starting to drag some serious ass, lugging myself out of bed in the morning is a chore
Feel a little better once I get some coffee and ephedrine in me, but I'm interested to see how I feel when I come off to gauge just how garbage I have been feeling
I've decided to end the DNP cycle with my last pill yesterday, I'm going out of town this weekend and 1) don't want to be a hot sweaty mess 2) want to be able to have some adult beverages without worrying about the repercussions if it happens
DNP concentration in my system yesterday at 8 am was 540mg, by 8pm tonight it will be 270mg, 8am on Friday 135mg and 8pm on Saturday 67.5mg
I imagine I will still make some progress through the end of the week - I still think I can hit 200 pounds with the cessation of DNP just by keeping things tight
I'll continue to update this log daily until Friday to note how the water reduction and carb filling goes - I'll probably make a few occasional updates after that as well.
Progress pics on Thursday.

Thanks for the log. Interesting read. I know what you mean about the feeling small part. Hang in there. Making good progress.

Thanks brotha, just can't wait to fill back out.

Reaction score
Day 21 (1/24/18) - 203.4 Pounds (-16.6 pounds)
Macros: 1776 ('merica f ya) Calories, 212/159/31 P/C/F

2nd day with no DNP dose (still 270mg in my system at 8pm)
Starting to feel more lively already - actually slept with the covers on last night and was cold when I was just under the sheet
Water is definitely dropping, I look different every time I get in front of the mirror
Workout was good, had more energy, got better pumps, muscles are definitely filling back out
Still keeping diet around the same, will slowly start to add calories back in after this weekend
Progress photos are attached, will keep updating as time goes on
Final thoughts after seeing these: I've never dropped weight so fast, aside from being a little sweaty and tired, I never really felt uncomfortable
All in all, 10/10 experience. Will absolutely use DNP again at the beginning of the summer to get shredded for beach season in two weeks rather than two months
17+ pounds in 20 days.. the results speak for themselves

Before pics (Day 1, LEFT): 220 pounds
After pics (Day 21, RIGHT): 203 pounds

WiPeoKW.jpg

BGpEJPC.jpg

Last edited:

pumperalbo

Reaction score
respect, really!

fierce what a result boah unbelievable, wish you continued good luck

do not exaggerate it but I have never seen such photos at dnp cures unbelievable !!

you have to say then necessarily how much bodyfat you lost according to dexa scan, I'm curious, but that's a good 5% less I would say

Reaction score
This is probably one of, if not the only, threads I'll be posting on. Unless there happens to be others like it which I doubt cause dnp seams to being out the bitch in some cause they think they'll die if they take it. Lol like the brilliant said, if you take too much Tylenol or heck even vitamin C or just plain old muther****ing h2o and you'll die so **** all the non researchers that like to feel entitled to their in educated opinions