First DNP Cycle - Low Dose Log

Reaction score
Just remember that eca can lower your libido a bit. I went through that with my girl and had to use that as the excuse cause what else could it have been ...granted it was without the a(asprin) just the e and a since I'm not on any enhancement,...or yet lol

Reaction score
25mg 2x daily

Just remember that eca can lower your libido a bit. I went through that with my girl and had to use that as the excuse cause what else could it have been ...granted it was without the a(asprin) just the e and a since I'm not on any enhancement,...or yet lol

Reaction score

Haha thanks brotha, it definitely contributes to stimdick but I can get the deed done.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
God damn.....................you look fuuking awesome! Great job :)

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
When you get a chance check your inbox or messages. Sent the same message twice but didn't go through lol. New to this

Whats with your screen name? I don't get it....

pumperalbo

Reaction score
@tbrilliantt

What are you doing after the cycle, the same diet? or switch to the ketogenic?

I take 10 days break then I take dnp again, I have the calories lowered first take t3 and clen to it, but I do not know whether better low carb or ketogen,

what do you recommend to me?

Reaction score
@tbrilliantt

What are you doing after the cycle, the same diet? or switch to the ketogenic?

I take 10 days break then I take dnp again, I have the calories lowered first take t3 and clen to it, but I do not know whether better low carb or ketogen,

what do you recommend to me?https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/members/12922-tbrilliantt

Same diet for me, I've never done keto and don't plan on doing it any time soon. Didn't read anything during my research that said it was more effective, albeit some people did mention they used it to stop the carb heat.

I would take a break longer than 10 days tbh, you're ingesting poison - I don't recommend getting trigger happy with it and running it every week and a half.

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Same diet for me, I've never done keto and don't plan on doing it any time soon. Didn't read anything during my research that said it was more effective, albeit some people did mention they used it to stop the carb heat.

I would take a break longer than 10 days tbh, you're ingesting poison - I don't recommend getting trigger happy with it and running it every week and a half.

Ok, I'll make it longer, thank you

Reaction score
Day 28 (1/31/18) - 200.6 Pounds (-19.4 pounds)

No DNP since last Tuesday (8 days off), still keeping calories the same until I start PCT - weight holding steady around 200 pounds. Slight rebound to 205 at first but weight leveled off after a few days.

Reaction score
Day 28 (1/31/18) - 200.6 Pounds (-19.4 pounds)

No DNP since last Tuesday (8 days off), still keeping calories the same until I start PCT - weight holding steady around 200 pounds. Slight rebound to 205 at first but weight leveled off after a few days.

Just curious, how tall are you?

Reaction score
[h=2]tbrilliantt Thanks for this thread! How long do you think it took you to dump all excess water from the D?[/h]

New Threads