cheque drop powder doesnt dissolve? .. been 3 weeks still powder

Reaction score
I put 1 gram of cheque powder with 2 ba/20 bb and 100% eo and even added guaicole to it.. and heated... it doesnt dissolve at all.... very confused because sources used this in the past.

is the powder supposed to be micronized like winstrol to make it into an injectbale? do i gotta get a damn razor blade and start cutting up the small powder into micro size... very upset wasted $500 for this... wish sources would do this so i wouldnt hace to try on my own and fail. any hope to get the powder to dissolve? i heated.. and the eo starte to evaporate i think but the powder still undissolved....

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Lock yourself in a room with a chained fighting dog.

Slam the entire gram down.

Record everything.

We will crowd source you $500 plus money for the dogs cremation.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Actual Cheque drops??? wow I haven't heard that name in a long time, sure its real Mibolerone? that shit is the true ajax of the gear world, very harsh, also worked well I heard.

Reaction score
How much carrier did you use?

500 ml.

i added gauicole to it as well. it just wont dissolve. my only thing i can think of is putting a coffee filter and pouring it inanother another cylinder.. then with the powder that gets stuck in the coffee filter put it on a table with a razor blade and start cutting it down more finely... it simply wont dissolve... used heat as well..

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why would u use that much on something u have never brewed before?

Start with 40ml until u figure out how to make successfully....

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Damn bro, you can't just make large batches like that on your 1st attempt.....hopefully you didn't waste everything you had

Reaction score
Why would u use that much on something u have never brewed before?

Start with 40ml until u figure out how to make successfully....
i just figured as a worse case scenario i add more solvents but NOPE.

100 % EO 30% BB 3% BA AND 30% GUAICOLE. IT WILL NOT DISOLVE..... its not about it crashing it simplly wont disolve...

thats why i did it.

can this be consumed orally? thinking of just taking hte powder in the bottom and eating a tiny bit of it lol. preworkout... so it dont go to waste.. little bit of guiacole and eo consumed orally wont cause harm right. like im talking about a tiny bit.. just a tiny bit to get 5 mg of powder mixed with gauicole in it..

New Threads