recommendation for a source

Reaction score
Posting up a Review for Naps gear.

I've been cycling for a couple years now. I'm 5'll" and started hitting the gym seriously when I was 21. A bit of a late starter. Through diet and training, without supplements I went from 120 lbs lean to 150lbs lean over the course of 8 months. I was addicted to results and gains and needed more. I was able to get a source from a bodybuilder who uses naps gear. They are hands down the best source that I've come across, even when compared with private sources. I started off with their pre-designed stacks, but through experience and knowledge was able to start creating my own stacks out of their expansive inventory. Geneza is a pretty good brand, but I've since started using Dragon pharma and it's been amazing. Today I sit at 210lbs, lean with maybe 12% body fat, and my gym results give me a lot of work in the adult entertainment industry. I'm still working up the courage to compete on stage- It's on my bucket list. I typically use test and deca to bulk, and what I get from the site is no doubt legitimate stuff. There are lots of reviews and descriptions of each individual product. I can attest that delivery is typically within a few weeks and so far has been secure. They usually have really great deals and discounts for buying bulk- which ends up being cheaper in the long run. If you're looking for a reliable provider- naps gear should be high on your list.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
FUKING SHILLS. Go away you stupid fuk

Caballero

Reaction score
Posting up a Review for Naps gear.

I've been cycling for a couple years now. I'm 5'll" and started hitting the gym seriously when I was 21. A bit of a late starter. Through diet and training, without supplements I went from 120 lbs lean to 150lbs lean over the course of 8 months. I was addicted to results and gains and needed more. I was able to get a source from a bodybuilder who uses naps gear. They are hands down the best source that I've come across, even when compared with private sources. I started off with their pre-designed stacks, but through experience and knowledge was able to start creating my own stacks out of their expansive inventory. Geneza is a pretty good brand, but I've since started using Dragon pharma and it's been amazing. Today I sit at 210lbs, lean with maybe 12% body fat, and my gym results give me a lot of work in the adult entertainment industry. I'm still working up the courage to compete on stage- It's on my bucket list. I typically use test and deca to bulk, and what I get from the site is no doubt legitimate stuff. There are lots of reviews and descriptions of each individual product. I can attest that delivery is typically within a few weeks and so far has been secure. They usually have really great deals and discounts for buying bulk- which ends up being cheaper in the long run. If you're looking for a reliable provider- naps gear should be high on your list.

Naps has resorted to selective scammin guys recently so eat a dick shill boy !

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I'm about an inch shorter at the same BF% and a few lbs heavier and no one's knocking down my door to star in a 10 min adult entertainment video. :32 (8):

Maybe if you had that extra "inch" they would be:32 (18):

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I like to take naps, I'm old!

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Still working up the courage to step onstage but doesn't mind taking it in the ass on film.

Chaos501

Reaction score
Naps has resorted to selective scammin guys recently so eat a dick shill boy !

Where the **** do you people come up with this shit???? Brand new cherry **** trying to sell some bullshit story to a bunch of people who know what the **** is going on.... this doesn’t even qualify for a legitimate response... situational awareness bud... have a good day

Caballero

Reaction score
Where the **** do you people come up with this shit???? Brand new cherry **** trying to sell some bullshit story to a bunch of people who know what the **** is going on.... this doesn’t even qualify for a legitimate response... situational awareness bud... have a good day
How bout you do some research on Naps. They are selective scammers FACT! Have a great night bud :32 (17):9

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Dafuq are you talking about???

Chaos501

Reaction score
How bout you do some research on Naps. They are selective scammers FACT! Have a great night bud :32 (17):9

This was supposed to be a reply to SETH! For some reason it made the reply to your comment... which I agree with and as well aware so that was just a clerical error... oops lmao!!! Like a bad ****ing auto correct!

Chaos501

Reaction score
Dafuq are you talking about???

Im talking about SETHS post! It responded to the wrong damn thing... like I responded before. I agree and am aware of the Naps shit.... good reply gone wrong. By bad for the confusion!

New Threads