Vitamin D may support healthy testosterone levels

Reaction score
I will post this aricle I just read and belive it something I can share here for the benefit of all of us.

Higher vitamin D levels may lead to healthier blood tests for testosterone in men, according to a recent study published in the journal Clinical Endocrinology. The Harvard School of Public Health researchers who conducted the investigation said this could play an important role in supporting many areas of men's health.

After analyzing blood test samples from 1,362 men, the researchers found that individuals with higher vitamin D levels tended to have more testosterone in their blood. However, the study showed that vitamin D levels tended to go through seasonal variations, while testosterone did not.

The researchers said this calls into question whether higher vitamin D levels boost testosterone production or if it is the other way around. They recommended further investigations to determine the direction of the association.

Either way, the findings could carry a great deal of significance. Low testosterone is known to be a risk factor for many health problems in men, including fatigue, depression and possibly even prostate cancer. The findings suggest that maintaining higher levels of vitamin D may help men avoid these problems.

So in other words they will reaserch more in deep about this finds, so lets keep on eye on vit D it may be a good tool to keep Test at optimun levels.

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interesting article, thanks for posting it

Reaction score
You welcome...I try to get an update on this reaserch when come out.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Trust..enough with the zombie threads man

New Threads