Very new. Seeking advice

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Also new to this forum. Looking to meet and get advice from some experienced people. I am 30 years old 5”9 and currently 200 lbs with 10% bf as of today

Start your own intro thread

Reaction score
Hey guys. Been lifting since 2012 and gained 40lbs of raw lean muscle. I've been stuck at 170lbs for about 2 years now and I personally believe I have taken my body as far as my genetics will allow me to take. After reflecting and processing as well as researching I've decided to take my muscle growth to the next level.
Welcome to the forum you will find a lot of useful information....

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for the welcome. I'm 5'11" and 28 years old. For breakfast I eat 12 egg whites with a half cup of oats and a cup of chicken. I eat every 2 -3 hours after that of chicken and a cup n a half of rice. Veggies every other meal. 400g of carbs and 160g of protein. I get another 80g of protein thru supps. I've been eating like this for 5 years. I'm definitely getting stronger but I can't seem to put anymore weight on. I plan on running test for the first time of my life. I feel like my diet is on point as well as my training and supplementation.

Welcome. What is your total daily caloric intake? At 5'11" and 170, you are nowhere near your genetic limit (sorry if this offends you). I used to think the same thing. I wasnt eating enough. I have to eat a TON of food to gain, so I do. If you truly keep track of all your macros, it should be pretty simple to figure out how to add 1000-2000 more calories. That what I had to do. And thats what it took to gain weight. Its pretty simple actually. We just have to be open to the truth and then put in the work. Congrats on your hard work so far, take in the wisdom here and keep going.

Reactions: Jin