Back on trt ...can you get gains?!

Ironwood

Reaction score
Personally, I think going from chronically low testosterone levels to the high end of normal you're going to see some very nice results in the gym with solid training and diet. Like the brothers said, expect slow steady gains, and those are the ones that last. Wether or not you see this, however, the important benefits are the ones like better sleep, better focus, better mood,etc...Quality of life issues. And you're not going to hear anybody complain about better wood.

Bricks pretty well nailed it. Effects were more subtle than I thought they would be, especially at first. You will start seeing steady gains in the gym like when you were younger. One day you will wake up and realize you just fell a hell of lot better than did before you got on it.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bricks pretty well nailed it. Effects were more subtle than I thought they would be, especially at first. You will start seeing steady gains in the gym like when you were younger. One day you will wake up and realize you just fell a hell of lot better than did before you got on it.

Amen to this!!

Reaction score
They have me at 200 a week, I was at about 150 a week and mine was only @around 550

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did trt for roughly 6 weeks about 2 years ago. Didn't really have the funds but now I'm in a much better financial situation. I just had my first injection today my test level was 425 and I'm on 150mg per week. My diet and training are on point so much I now work the at the gym and personal train just be completely dedicated. In the coming weeks say 10+ weeks can I see any gains or is the dose just too low?. Also what fat loss can I expect?. Remember diet is definitely on point.! Any help or input is much appreciated..
Your body is either in a state of anabolism or catabolism. There is no in between. Yes if you have low test levels and you increase your hormone levels synthetically you will see improvement. If u didn't, HRT wouldn't be a "thing". Those "gains" will be dose specific as are all gains in relation to anabolic drug use.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I started my TRT journey six years ago I didn’t think I needed the therapy. I went to work, came home, had something to eat, worked out if I had the energy, and spent time with my wife until it was time to go to bed. That was my routine, day-in-day-out, rinse and repeat.

TRT gave me back my drive, and I suspect you’ll find the same. It’s benefits are just as much psychological as they are physiological. You’ll want to train more, you’ll want to progress, you’ll want to win.

You’ll see gains.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
When I started my TRT journey six years ago I didn’t think I needed the therapy. I went to work, came home, had something to eat, worked out if I had the energy, and spent time with my wife until it was time to go to bed. That was my routine, day-in-day-out, rinse and repeat.

TRT gave me back my drive, and I suspect you’ll find the same. It’s benefits are just as much psychological as they are physiological. You’ll want to train more, you’ll want to progress, you’ll want to win.

You’ll see gains.

8 weeks in and feeling amazing!!