Hey Hey... New to forum.. coming over from isarms

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Good stuff man. Lots of good info out here. Looks like you have a great start.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks for the help!

what I'm taking rt now is
TB 500 5 mg week going to go 2,5mg every 2weeks next month.... them maybe a maint dose of 2.5mg month
CJC w/dac 1mg week
GHRP 2/CJC no dac 100mcg each morning and night
Frag 300mcg in morning on empty stomach....

what do you think?? I'm so new at peptides so I really appreciate your time!

the fat really starting to coming off fast and i actually gained a pound this morning... a

u could just use the TB5 and pretty much get the same result. The others will be so minor....Tes would be far more cost effective.

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!!... seems nobody is interested in peptides overthere..... I'm just about to turn 56 i'm 6 1 244 at the moment.. i'd say 18% body fat... Ive lifted naturally for 42 years and started experimenting with sarms. about 2 years ago... I avoided peptides b/c of the injection thing.. but hurt my arm and I took the plunge with TB 500.... now I'm starting to run a stack of peptides and need some advise with a few things... just want to trim up to 220... most importantly.. quality of life... I'm responding very very well to peptides and so far love them!!!

As long as you didn't sneak Dylan Gemelli's goofy @ss over in a shoebox, welcome aboard!

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!!... seems nobody is interested in peptides overthere..... I'm just about to turn 56 i'm 6 1 244 at the moment.. i'd say 18% body fat... Ive lifted naturally for 42 years and started experimenting with sarms. about 2 years ago... I avoided peptides b/c of the injection thing.. but hurt my arm and I took the plunge with TB 500.... now I'm starting to run a stack of peptides and need some advise with a few things... just want to trim up to 220... most importantly.. quality of life... I'm responding very very well to peptides and so far love them!!!
Welcome to the forum ....

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
not there yet Bro... just got 1 kidney.. had 1 removed 5 yrs ago... might do a test run some time in future.. my natural test rt now is 580

Welcome. Why do you think taking a shit-ton of sarms/peptides is going to be better for your kidney than simply injecting test....?

Reaction score
Welcome. Why do you think taking a shit-ton of sarms/peptides is going to be better for your kidney than simply injecting test....?
yea...... I'm starting to see a bit clearer... not sure why I went that route.... i'm going to look into a Test / IGF -1 LR3(lab grade) protocol... ... Thanks for the advise... I appreciate your time.

New Threads