Lets say your a fat guy now!

bitterStrength

Reaction score
OK maybe I’ve been thinking about this all wrong. So now I’m going to try this a different way.

Lets say you wake up and now your the FAT GUY! 39yrs old, 5’11” broad build. 235lbs with 25%bf (equal 58.75lbs fat) what steps do you take to get to 15%bf?! Obviously you won’t do a cycle right away or will you? You’ve already done a bunch of cycles in the past but let yourself go. what point do you start a cycle and what type of cycle is it ?

meal prep @ 3000cals/day? 1200/day? Mostly cardio? Mostly lifting? 50/50? Supplements ?

I’m curious to see what you guys come up with......

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like we are dealing with a nutrition issue.

First thing is to get bloods to check hormone levels to see if it's ****ed up from previous cycles which could be a reason for weight gain.

Second is to get with nutritionist to hammer out solid diet

Third is to make a plan and learn the discipline required to stick to said plan.

So much of weight loss just comes down to consistency. Consistently executing a well developed plan will lead to results.

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
your almost the same age and stats as me. What works for me #1 avoid all alcohol as much as possible. alcohol kills my diet and work outs and makes me gain weight.

i try to stick to 2200cal/day or less and ill loose weight. do mostly weights and a little bit of cardio.

just my 2 cent

bitterStrength

Reaction score
Here's what im thinking:

1. get blood work done (full lipid panel and hormone levels) to find baseline.
2. start calorie deficit clean diet.
3. dial in diet macros
4. begin exercise program- more cardio than lifting
5. do the above until body has dropped a good amount of weight, diet is dialed in, and body is used to the new change in lifestyle (2 month?)
6.get blood work again to establish new baseline
7. changes to above if blood work comes back with anything alarming
8. consider 10-12 week mild cycle- Test and Mast?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1.weights
2.carb cycling diet for example
3.CARDIO... FIRST THING EMPTY STOMACH IN THE MORNING, ( MAYBE bronkaid & caffeine pill to assist) start of as 30min and work up to 1hr for cardio.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If I'm 235 at 5'11" with 60 lbs of fat, I have 175lbs of LBM. That's quite a lot at 5'11". Probably not too far off from my natty genetic limit.
So if I decide to cut, there is no chance I'm doing that without PEDs. I'll lose a lot of muscle if I cut natural for sure.

So while I probably wouldn't run test since I'd rather not bump my B-cup up to a D, I'm going to use something that stops catabolism. Maybe something to improve BMR as well. Clen could be good, but has potential heart sides. Ostarine could help spare muscle but finding a reliable source is basically impossible. TRT test coupled with low dose tren(maybe 150 T/ 200 tren) could be about perfect when coupled with a calorie deficit.

But what I'd probably do instead of cutting is just take some DBol and 750 test, eat 4,500 kcals a day, grab a bra to couple with my weight belt and go set some new PRs!

New Threads