Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

So I finally went to the TRT clinic.

After cruising on ug labs for a few years I decided to take a break. 2 months in and I feel like a big pile of sheit. I was in the hospital for a while so couldn't keep up with my cycle and decided to come off and try to get a script. Saw a doc yesterday and he was straight up cool. Took blood and I go next week for a shot. They do first shot then send loaded pins home with me. Including hcg and Air. Their goal is 1000 to 1100 for test levels. They test every 8 weeks. So I'm wondering if I want to blast, how do I go about it? Test base? What about Drol? I've always been very receptive to itl and really want to run it right off the bat to get my shiit back together. I feel like a skinny punk. Can't take it no mo!!

Today was a good day.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubbagump For This Useful Post:

Gibsonator (01-11-2018),Mythos (01-12-2018)

Thanks
    Why did you decide to get a scrip? Heck I Went through 2 urologist and 3 endos and I couldnít even get a scrip for hcg....I did test but not hcg,plus none of them would even test me for estradiol,so I ended up self medicating and getting levels checked twice a year on my own

Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 642 Posts
    Welcome to the not-so-dark side!
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spongy For This Useful Post:

Bullseye Forever (01-11-2018)

Thanks
    Just curious what was your initial bloods from this new doc? test level? estrogen?

Also its gona be hard to blast if they do bloods every 8 weeks. My doc does bloods every 6 months so I can come down from a blast in 3 to 4 weeks and be tested at around 700 total test and my doc is happy.
    10/2017 stats: age 49, 6'2"tall, 240lb, +/- 20%BF current cycle = TRT 100mg/wk

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    Why did you decide to get a scrip? Heck I Went through 2 urologist and 3 endos and I couldn’t even get a scrip for hcg....I did test but not hcg,plus none of them would even test me for estradiol,so I ended up self medicating and getting levels checked twice a year on my own
    Mainly want a script to cover my ass. I travel and hate traveling with gear.
    I just figured I would give it a shot. The place is about 2 miles from me so I figured why not try it. They were cool about everything. Said he didn't care if my test even came back at 500, they want to get it up to 1k. I was like well damn. Ok.
    Today was a good day.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbagump For This Useful Post:

Bullseye Forever (01-11-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
    Mainly want a script to cover my ass. I travel and hate traveling with gear.
    I just figured I would give it a shot. The place is about 2 miles from me so I figured why not try it. They were cool about everything. Said he didn't care if my test even came back at 500, they want to get it up to 1k. I was like well damn. Ok.
    Well thatís cool man!! I wish we had place like that around here that would do that!! More is needed

Thanks
    Thanked 2,538 Times in 1,403 Posts
    If they are testing every 8 weeks that doesn't leave you with much time to blast & clear before the blood work.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
    After cruising on ug labs for a few years I decided to take a break. 2 months in and I feel like a big pile of sheit. I was in the hospital for a while so couldn't keep up with my cycle and decided to come off and try to get a script. Saw a doc yesterday and he was straight up cool. Took blood and I go next week for a shot. They do first shot then send loaded pins home with me. Including hcg and Air. Their goal is 1000 to 1100 for test levels. They test every 8 weeks. So I'm wondering if I want to blast, how do I go about it? Test base? What about Drol? I've always been very receptive to itl and really want to run it right off the bat to get my shiit back together. I feel like a skinny punk. Can't take it no mo!!
    1100.. damn what a cool doc. No experience here but I've heard they generally want people much lower

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mythos For This Useful Post:

Bullseye Forever (01-12-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
    1100.. damn what a cool doc. No experience here but I've heard they generally want people much lower
    Yea the doctors here want in in the high 400ís to low 500Ēs...which is crap to me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    Yea the doctors here want in in the high 400ís to low 500Ēs...which is crap to me
    That's crazy low..where I go they want you 800-1000ng ...I've heard of them prescribing 100mg a week to guys with 500ng. It's a sweet clinic they have them all over the US..not sure if they all practice the same way but my doc is the shit!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Robdjents For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robdjents View Post
    That's crazy low..where I go they want you 800-1000ng ...I've heard of them prescribing 100mg a week to guys with 500ng. It's a sweet clinic they have them all over the US..not sure if they all practice the same way but my doc is the shit!
    All of the ones Iíve seen ,donít like once a week,injections,they want to see when you dip into the negative numbers...and I always why the hell would you wanna see anyone dip back down low for? I mean the whole purpose of trt is to get your levels up and stay up!! Thatís the reason I self medicate my trt here in Mississippi...I get bloods done twice per year to keep ck on it

Thanks
    I think the clinics themselves tend to be more proactive and progressive thinking. More so than the urologists I know of anyway.
    Now don’t get me wrong, they want your money too. And at 200$ a vial for cyp they get it...but they, or mine at any rate, want you near the top of that scale. And aren’t afraid to get you there.
    Shit I opted for a script of compounding pharmacy Anavar even. Haven’t used it but after some review they offered when realizing I wanted to try to tighten up a bit.
    Its still sitting here unused, but it’s just an example of how this, and many clinics it seems, aren’t satisfied with getting you to 500 and sitting you there.
    My clinic would be fine with that number if during my consults I had said that I felt great and was getting all the results I was looking for. That was the first question usually to me. How are you feeling with treatment at this point....
    Consiglieri of the Flowers Family Mafia

18. The Following User Says Thank You to StillKickin For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast