New Guy / Uneducated

Reaction score
Hey, so I'm just looking for information from those who obviously know about / use growth enhancers, long story short, when should someone begin even thinking about starting their first cycle ? Is it mad expensive ? And what would someone TRULY expect from the use of steroids ?

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum
Thank you !! I'm actually kinda nervous to be on here and I get that my first post is kinda to the point pretty fast but I'm hoping to stick around and become acquainted with some of the community

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This forum is a gold mine of posts and resources. Search through the posts and do a ton of research before you get started. All of the answers to ypur questions have already been answered and I believe finding your own answers to the questions will lead to you being much more educated on the subject than us just answering for you. That being said, feel free to reach out if you can't find an answer.

Reaction score
This forum is a gold mine of posts and resources. Search through the posts and do a ton of research before you get started. All of the answers to ypur questions have already been answered and I believe finding your own answers to the questions will lead to you being much more educated on the subject than us just answering for you. That being said, feel free to reach out if you can't find an answer.
Thank you so much ! I'll start digging in, glad I'm in the right place !

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
One should of pushed his self as much as possible and then some more in the gym. Also educating yourself in the human anatomy. Educating yourself what carbs, protein and fats, vitamins and how the body uses them. Educate yourself in weight lifting and what exercise for each body part. Then proceed to put that knowledge to work in a gym. Keep a journal to look back on what worked and what didn't work. Ad a partner to your training to help you push pass normal ranges. This alone will help you grow. Learn your body type, ectomorph, mesomorph or endomorph. You maybe mixed of characteristics. Your body type(s) will help you big time when dieting and eating for size. Hopeful you will be at a good ripe age, married with kids. Make sure this is really what you want to do. Next step is to read and learn about Steroids medical use and recreational, competition, the negative and positive. IMPORTANT: Do not believe everything you read or that someone tells you. Use this as a guide. Another important thing is don't take short cuts. Example, Lot of guys want to take test and Dball because it is easy to do. Most of them will not take pct. This is not good. I will not explain pct. Because if your asking what is this? You should be doing your home work to find out what it is. Just BEWARE of the internet, everyone will be trying to sell you their home made brews. I'm knew here so I will step aside and let the serious vets elaborate.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Btw my bad on the duplicate, I must've f*** up reloading my safari and made 2

Reaction score
One should of pushed his self as much as possible and then some more in the gym. Also educating yourself in the human anatomy. Educating yourself what carbs, protein and fats, vitamins and how the body uses them. Educate yourself in weight lifting and what exercise for each body part. Then proceed to put that knowledge to work in a gym. Keep a journal to look back on what worked and what didn't work. Ad a partner to your training to help you push pass normal ranges. This alone will help you grow. Learn your body type, ectomorph, mesomorph or endomorph. You maybe mixed of characteristics. Your body type(s) will help you big time when dieting and eating for size. Hopeful you will be at a good ripe age, married with kids. Make sure this is really what you want to do. Next step is to read and learn about Steroids medical use and recreational, competition, the negative and positive. IMPORTANT: Do not believe everything you read or that someone tells you. Use this as a guide. Another important thing is don't take short cuts. Example, Lot of guys want to take test and Dball because it is easy to do. Most of them will not take pct. This is not good. I will not explain pct. Because if your asking what is this? You should be doing your home work to find out what it is. Just BEWARE of the internet, everyone will be trying to sell you their home made brews. I'm knew here so I will step aside and let the serious vets elaborate.
absolutely wonderfully put together thank you for this reply !