Another Var thread

Reaction score
As the title says I am considering running a var cycle. I say that because that's the main focus of the cycle is to cut down a little and harden up. Not looking to drop dramatic pounds of bf becusse that's not what it's meant for. I'm running test e as a base. This is the 2nd time I have ran and the first time was test only. With that being said my diet is on point I prepare all my meals or some weeks pay someone to do so for me. I'm 26 5'11. Roughly 195. Bf% 10-12. Training is at close to its peak as far as being natural goes.

What i have on hand:
test e250
anavar
hcg
nolva
arimidex

My question to you guys is basically help. How would you run this week by week to best benefit my goals? Basically looking for the minimal dose of test to keep me going plus a little boost to get through the var. if possible could you provide a week by week play book to make this most effective? Or what to add or change?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
depends on how much var and test you have. why don't you come up with a plan and post it up for others to review? That way it shows you've done some research and others are more apt to chime in with their thoughts.

Reaction score
Good point. I was thinking of running test for 10 weeks at 300 a week start var 5-6 weeks in at 40 and work up to 80. Finish the test and run var up until I start pct. I am not sure about the arimidex on cycle maybe 1 eod

Reaction score
Forgot to add hcg I have never ran it before but from what I have read it's cut and dry. Start 4 weeks from the end of my cycle and then continue the rest of my nolva

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good point. I was thinking of running test for 10 weeks at 300 a week start var 5-6 weeks in at 40 and work up to 80. Finish the test and run var up until I start pct. I am not sure about the arimidex on cycle maybe 1 eod

Why do you want such a low dose of test but willing to use orals? This doesn't add up. To be clear Anavar will not melt a bunch of fat off you. Neither will the test.

Forgot to add hcg I have never ran it before but from what I have read it's cut and dry. Start 4 weeks from the end of my cycle and then continue the rest of my nolva

Nope. Hcg starts early on in the cycle. 250iu 2x per week. Then a blast of it after injections of test stop. Then pct begins which you need both nolva AND Clomid.

Reaction score
Why do you want such a low dose of test but willing to use orals? This doesn't add up. To be clear Anavar will not melt a bunch of fat off you. Neither will the test.

Nope. Hcg starts early on in the cycle. 250iu 2x per week. Then a blast of it after injections of test stop. Then pct begins which you need both nolva AND Clomid.
if you actually read the post I never said I wanted to melt a bunch of fat off

Reaction score
Also I'm not running nova with clomid to me it's overkill. Running low dose of Test becusse you can't run var by itself I will shut down after a couple weeks

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Also I'm not running nova with clomid to me it's overkill. Running low dose of Test becusse you can't run var by itself I will shut down after a couple weeks

You realize you're shutting yourself down even at 300mg a week, right?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Hey man, you asked for input and you're getting it. 300mg test per week is pretty damn low considering my TRT is 200mg every 5 days and that's what keeps my levels around 1200. There is really no sense in running such a low dose and taking orals on top of it. Anavar is a very weak compound (I like it a lot though) and I don't think you will see much in terms of results from your outlined cycle.

And I would also highly recommend Nolva AND Clomid for PCT.

Reaction score
I have never heard or running both but I'm not opposed to it. So to see the best out of it I should probably be at 500 a week

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
yes 500/week and nolv/chlo for pct 2 weeks after last injection. there arr plenty of threads/stickes with this info and more...

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
See this is what bugs

here's a guy who is clueless on how to run an anavar cycle

calling it var like an ole pro

Reaction score
Yea I have said I have never ran it before there is just so much controversy on the way to run it. I guess one of the main things I am stuck on is how long after last pin should I continue taking anavar? Then how long after last dose of anavar should I start pct? My thoughts since it's a long ester run it to the 10 week mark continue running var until I'm 2 days short of week 12 then run nova and clomid

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you actually read the post I never said I wanted to melt a bunch of fat off

I don't know who the hell you think you are speaking to but if you think you will continue talking to me this way I will simply terminate your account here.

No it isn't overkill. Apparently you are the one with reading comprehension issues. The test will shut you down. The var will as well. And proper pct is both Clomid and nolva

I have never heard or running both but I'm not opposed to it. So to see the best out of it I should probably be at 500 a week

How the **** could possibly have never heard of running both? That baffles me. It is the standard and most effective pct there is.

Yea I have said I have never ran it before there is just so much controversy on the way to run it. I guess one of the main things I am stuck on is how long after last pin should I continue taking anavar? Then how long after last dose of anavar should I start pct? My thoughts since it's a long ester run it to the 10 week mark continue running var until I'm 2 days short of week 12 then run nova and clomid

There is no controversy about running Anavar lol... ****ing women use it. It's practically useless for men except at very high quantities. The questions you just asked here show you have no clue wtf you are doing. Which normally is fine except when you wanna cop a ****ing attitude with the admin of a board you want help from.

Just take the ****ing Anavar while you are on test. It's that simple. Anavar will have no side effects other than strong pumps.

Reaction score
Go ahead and hit that button all you have literally done is criticize I had simple questions about hcg on cycle and getting the most out of the anavar. I'm not a bodybuilder and I don't aspire to be.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I think he should take anavar ONLY. :32 (19):

CK - He didn't criticize you until you copped an attitude. You have come to this forum seeking information and help. Most everyone out here has been in the game for years. From your comments its apparent that you haven't done a ton of research. But that's ok as long as you take the feedback given without the attitude.

The test dosage is too low. Im not really sure why you want the Var anyway from your comments. And that PCT is standard.

Just no need to be a keyboard warrior. Show some respect.

MT

New Threads