Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Another Var thread

As the title says I am considering running a var cycle. I say that because that's the main focus of the cycle is to cut down a little and harden up. Not looking to drop dramatic pounds of bf becusse that's not what it's meant for. I'm running test e as a base. This is the 2nd time I have ran and the first time was test only. With that being said my diet is on point I prepare all my meals or some weeks pay someone to do so for me. I'm 26 5'11. Roughly 195. Bf% 10-12. Training is at close to its peak as far as being natural goes.

What i have on hand:
    test e250
    anavar
    hcg
    nolva
    arimidex

My question to you guys is basically help. How would you run this week by week to best benefit my goals? Basically looking for the minimal dose of test to keep me going plus a little boost to get through the var. if possible could you provide a week by week play book to make this most effective? Or what to add or change?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 Times in 644 Posts
    depends on how much var and test you have. why don't you come up with a plan and post it up for others to review? That way it shows you've done some research and others are more apt to chime in with their thoughts.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spongy For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (01-11-2018),Cerialkiller (01-11-2018),PillarofBalance (01-11-2018),SFGiants (01-11-2018),StillKickin (01-12-2018),ToolSteel (01-11-2018)

Thanks
    Good point. I was thinking of running test for 10 weeks at 300 a week start var 5-6 weeks in at 40 and work up to 80. Finish the test and run var up until I start pct. I am not sure about the arimidex on cycle maybe 1 eod

Thanks
    Forgot to add hcg I have never ran it before but from what I have read it's cut and dry. Start 4 weeks from the end of my cycle and then continue the rest of my nolva

Thanks
    Thanked 13,499 Times in 5,957 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerialkiller View Post
    Good point. I was thinking of running test for 10 weeks at 300 a week start var 5-6 weeks in at 40 and work up to 80. Finish the test and run var up until I start pct. I am not sure about the arimidex on cycle maybe 1 eod
    Why do you want such a low dose of test but willing to use orals? This doesn't add up. To be clear Anavar will not melt a bunch of fat off you. Neither will the test.

Forgot to add hcg I have never ran it before but from what I have read it's cut and dry. Start 4 weeks from the end of my cycle and then continue the rest of my nolva
    Nope. Hcg starts early on in the cycle. 250iu 2x per week. Then a blast of it after injections of test stop. Then pct begins which you need both nolva AND Clomid.
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Why do you want such a low dose of test but willing to use orals? This doesn't add up. To be clear Anavar will not melt a bunch of fat off you. Neither will the test.

Nope. Hcg starts early on in the cycle. 250iu 2x per week. Then a blast of it after injections of test stop. Then pct begins which you need both nolva AND Clomid.
    if you actually read the post I never said I wanted to melt a bunch of fat off

Thanks
    Also I'm not running nova with clomid to me it's overkill. Running low dose of Test becusse you can't run var by itself I will shut down after a couple weeks

Thanks
    Also I'm not running nova with clomid to me it's overkill. Running low dose of Test becusse you can't run var by itself I will shut down after a couple weeks
    You realize you're shutting yourself down even at 300mg a week, right?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 Times in 644 Posts
    Hey man, you asked for input and you're getting it. 300mg test per week is pretty damn low considering my TRT is 200mg every 5 days and that's what keeps my levels around 1200. There is really no sense in running such a low dose and taking orals on top of it. Anavar is a very weak compound (I like it a lot though) and I don't think you will see much in terms of results from your outlined cycle.

And I would also highly recommend Nolva AND Clomid for PCT.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

Thanks
    I have never heard or running both but I'm not opposed to it. So to see the best out of it I should probably be at 500 a week

Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 Times in 1,184 Posts
    yes 500/week and nolv/chlo for pct 2 weeks after last injection. there arr plenty of threads/stickes with this info and more...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,249 Times in 1,505 Posts
    See this is what bugs

here's a guy who is clueless on how to run an anavar cycle

calling it var like an ole pro
    Nice 2 Meet U

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast