Next question...

Reaction score
So after some reading and determining that I want to start with gh or another anabolic, a bb friend trying to go pro gave me a source, can I ask that here in the forums if the site is credible ? Or is there a Mod that would be willing to Private Message me ?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can ask. But you mentioned gh? Not sure what you expect to get from gh but I most definitely would not buy gh from a website. You can post the name of the source. So after a couple hours of reading you think you're ready? Seriously man.

Reaction score
You can ask. But you mentioned gh? Not sure what you expect to get from gh but I most definitely would not buy gh from a website. You can post the name of the source. So after a couple hours of reading you think you're ready? Seriously man.
it's one of the mirrored 5kits sources,( .bz .me ) and I forget the 3rd one, the have hypertropin at 405 a box (10 vile) and Tren(which I know is an anbolic) for like 100/ vile

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
it's one of the mirrored 5kits sources,( .bz .me ) and I forget the 3rd one, the have hypertropin at 405 a box (10 vile) and Tren(which I know is an anbolic) for like 100/ vile

Definitely don't need any of those for a first cycle

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So after some reading and determining that I want to start with gh or another anabolic, a bb friend trying to go pro gave me a source, can I ask that here in the forums if the site is credible ? Or is there a Mod that would be willing to Private Message me ?

Wow... my man slow down. Seriously. I don't want to see any mention discussion posts or indication that you are even thinking about sources until you know wtf you are doing...

Reaction score
Wow... my man slow down. Seriously. I don't want to see any mention discussion posts or indication that you are even thinking about sources until you know wtf you are doing...
I learn quick man, not tryna brag this just mentioning it as credibility, I'm an electro mechanical engineer, I've done a lot of research on the internet till I came across this forum, joined so I could ask questions to confirm any doubt of inconsistency in information. I'm waaay beyond the macros, clean eating, structured and consistent training.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I learn quick man, not tryna brag this just mentioning it as credibility, I'm an electro mechanical engineer, I've done a lot of research on the internet till I came across this forum, joined so I could ask questions to confirm any doubt of inconsistency in information. I'm waaay beyond the macros, clean eating, structured and consistent training.

You know the questions you are asking would indicate otherwise.

Reaction score
You know the questions you are asking would indicate otherwise.
I guess I could see where you're coming from dude, but are you seeing where I'm coming from ? If you feel I need more to look into then out of respect for those of you in the site who are experienced I'll heed your unspoken advice

Edit : And also please remember im also here trying to weed out any inconsistencies in information I've read before joining the forum
Second edit : I Just came across the article I've shoulda read.. must've rolled right over it

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Wow, what an amateur thing to say. You really think your aptitude for engineering/intelligence gives you any credibility in terms of using AAS properly?

You don't need to be smart to use AAS smartly. In fact, not being arrogant and remaining teachable are exceedingly better indicators if how you'll handle powerful exogenous hormones that can make or break you.

Not a single one of us is beyond macros and consistent training.

Listen, learn, stick around and in a year reread what you wrote and have a laugh.

Welcome to The no BS board.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow, what an amateur thing to say. You really think your aptitude for engineering/intelligence gives you any credibility in terms of using AAS properly?

You don't need to be smart to use AAS smartly. In fact, not being arrogant and remaining teachable are exceedingly better indicators if how you'll handle powerful exogenous hormones that can make or break you.

Listen, learn, stick around and in a year reread what you wrote and have a laugh.

In the words of big shaq

The Jin go clack... scooby doo... poop poop poop ... Ya done now

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
BEV, I've been on the stage for years. I'm not beating you up but (No) one learns this game that quick. Just when you think you knew everything. You learn you don't know as much as you thought. I think your repetitive questioning on this one subject does not look good. Bud I'm new to boards in general. But I have to tell you if you don't know the answer to the question your asking, you got a long way to go. But what ever your intention good luck to ya. I know there is ball busting here but I am trying to help.

on this sub

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Also if you pay 405.00 for hypertropin, which is a underground HGH, you didn't learn much. Someone is trying to make money? Who? If your telling me it's 405.00. First they are considered a kit 100iu's , which are in vials. Something is not right here, 405.00 Hypertropin, smh?????? Tren 100.00 a vial????? I'm new here but something is not right???? If I picked up on this.... $405.00 for hypertropin????? I'm sorry I'm just lost.

QUOTE=BogEyeVermin;453361]it's one of the mirrored 5kits sources,( .bz .me ) and I forget the 3rd one, the have hypertropin at 405 a box (10 vile) and Tren(which I know is an anbolic) for like 100/ vile[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
This post just made me sleepy..... Good nite all.

Reaction score

I mean if you would've read my entire response you'd see just how humble I am on the subject, so no bs chill tf out, maybe I'm reading your response a little more defensively than I should've, but yeah a lot changes in a year, but as to the original point of my response, it was all about showing that I'm here to learn and I learn quick, you can't be a half with to do what I do lmao, anyways no one said I was or you were, but I saw in a thread on here those are things that need adressed before even mentioning the subject of enhancement.(macros etc)

Last edited:
Reaction score
The bulk of you are only reading so much of my response, this whole thread and reason I'm here IS to get accurate information on this subject..

Reaction score
BEV, I've been on the stage for years. I'm not beating you up but (No) one learns this game that quick. Just when you think you knew everything. You learn you don't know as much as you thought. I think your repetitive questioning on this one subject does not look good. Bud I'm new to boards in general. But I have to tell you if you don't know the answer to the question your asking, you got a long way to go. But what ever your intention good luck to ya. I know there is ball busting here but I am trying to help.

on this sub
other than the first cycle sticky, what questions are you wanting me to consider and research, whoever said it is right "when you think you know it you're furthest from" or however he said it, I want to be educated on the subject correctly because I refuse, and even as a teen refused to use ANY illicit substance without having a level of knowledge and certainty what I'm getting is the best. Quality > quantity

Reaction score
Also if you pay 405.00 for hypertropin, which is a underground HGH, you didn't learn much. Someone is trying to make money? Who? If your telling me it's 405.00. First they are considered a kit 100iu's , which are in vials. Something is not right here, 405.00 Hypertropin, smh?????? Tren 100.00 a vial????? I'm new here but something is not right???? If I picked up on this.... $405.00 for hypertropin????? I'm sorry I'm just lost.

QUOTE=BogEyeVermin;453361]it's one of the mirrored 5kits sources,( .bz .me ) and I forget the 3rd one, the have hypertropin at 405 a box (10 vile) and Tren(which I know is an anbolic) for like 100/ vile
[/QUOTE]
and this goes back again for everyone to see (whether they're even reading this far into my responses to beging with) that I'm trying to find the right information, so since my friend obviously knows jack less than me on the subject ENLIGHTEN ME.. isn't this what this entire site is about ??

New Threads