Next question...

Reaction score
And gee now looking at it, and the way you guys are responding(in terms of becoming educated on the subject) I just need to delve back first into the PCT threads because if the information I got on the actual gear is this messed up I better re do ALL my research into post cycle and in cycle care

Reaction score
Just frustrated because I pride myself in accuracy, and that's what I want here.. and it's mad more easy to solicit Information on here than it is to someone at the gym, last thing I want to do is have someone think I'm accusing them of using

Last edited:

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Read the stickies man. All the beginner info is there as far as safely doing cycles and such. I would advise not even thinking about hgh or tren for a long time.

Keep it simple. Read up on test cycles. The ancillaries to use. What pct means. How to properly know what to look for, and how to stay on top of your health during. It's all here.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
And I mean it's also difficult to research side effects, reactions, etc when what you thought you should be researching isn't even where I should be looking for period, I like to delve into information, and I'm just feeling defeated at this entire thing

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
And I mean it's also difficult to research side effects, reactions, etc when what you thought you should be researching isn't even where I should be looking for period, I like to delve into information, and I'm just feeling defeated at this entire thing

That's why we recommend test only for a first time. That way you know how you react to it at certain doses before adding anything else

Reaction score
Read the stickies man. All the beginner info is there as far as safely doing cycles and such. I would advise not even thinking about hgh or tren for a long time.

Keep it simple. Read up on test cycles. The ancillaries to use. What pct means. How to properly know what to look for, and how to stay on top of your health during. It's all here.
I'm just glad I'm now in the right place for all this information because I'm feeling defeated at this whole thing, very rarely am I ever this far off from the correct info

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I did about 6 months of reading stickies and post before I even joined a board. All this stuff is like second nature now but it was really confusing at the beginning. Don't expect to understand everything right away.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
yeah man slow down. Educate yourself much better on peds, side effects, half lives, esters, pct, etc etc. and test only for 1st cycle always

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
You'll be ok bud. I hope things will workout. I was just hoping you didn't let anyone beat you up for a underground price on HGH for that amount of cash. Good luck to you bud..

Reaction score
You'll be ok bud. I hope things will workout. I was just hoping you didn't let anyone beat you up for a underground price on HGH for that amount of cash. Good luck to you bud..
Thanks, and me too, you guys are very helpful, and naaah I would never place an order unless I knew the source was at worst reputable and at best a solid consistency in positive reviews