Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Next question...

So after some reading and determining that I want to start with gh or another anabolic, a bb friend trying to go pro gave me a source, can I ask that here in the forums if the site is credible ? Or is there a Mod that would be willing to Private Message me ?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,408 Times in 2,940 Posts
    You can ask. But you mentioned gh? Not sure what you expect to get from gh but I most definitely would not buy gh from a website. You can post the name of the source. So after a couple hours of reading you think you're ready? Seriously man.
    I'm alot of shit but fake ain't it...

THERE IS NO PAIN
    that I cannot and will not fight through.

Strength First.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Seeker For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (01-11-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    You can ask. But you mentioned gh? Not sure what you expect to get from gh but I most definitely would not buy gh from a website. You can post the name of the source. So after a couple hours of reading you think you're ready? Seriously man.
    it's one of the mirrored 5kits sources,( .bz .me ) and I forget the 3rd one, the have hypertropin at 405 a box (10 vile) and Tren(which I know is an anbolic) for like 100/ vile

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BogEyeVermin View Post
    it's one of the mirrored 5kits sources,( .bz .me ) and I forget the 3rd one, the have hypertropin at 405 a box (10 vile) and Tren(which I know is an anbolic) for like 100/ vile
    Definitely don't need any of those for a first cycle

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead1 View Post
    may I ask what I should look at ? Or is that a no no in the public forum ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead1 View Post
    actually let me rephrase, is oral DBol or the like where I should look? And does it from said source be legit ?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,578 Times in 7,204 Posts
    So after some reading and determining that I want to start with gh or another anabolic, a bb friend trying to go pro gave me a source, can I ask that here in the forums if the site is credible ? Or is there a Mod that would be willing to Private Message me ?
    Wow... my man slow down. Seriously. I don't want to see any mention discussion posts or indication that you are even thinking about sources until you know wtf you are doing...
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (01-11-2018),Freshno (01-12-2018),Gibsonator (01-12-2018),motown1002 (01-12-2018),TRUSTNME (01-11-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Wow... my man slow down. Seriously. I don't want to see any mention discussion posts or indication that you are even thinking about sources until you know wtf you are doing...
    I learn quick man, not tryna brag this just mentioning it as credibility, I'm an electro mechanical engineer, I've done a lot of research on the internet till I came across this forum, joined so I could ask questions to confirm any doubt of inconsistency in information. I'm waaay beyond the macros, clean eating, structured and consistent training.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,859 Times in 1,600 Posts
    I learn quick man, not tryna brag this just mentioning it as credibility, I'm an electro mechanical engineer, I've done a lot of research on the internet till I came across this forum, joined so I could ask questions to confirm any doubt of inconsistency in information. I'm waaay beyond the macros, clean eating, structured and consistent training.
    You know the questions you are asking would indicate otherwise.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BRICKS For This Useful Post:

BogEyeVermin (01-11-2018),Gibsonator (01-12-2018),Jin (01-11-2018),knightmare999 (01-11-2018),Metalhead1 (01-11-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BRICKS View Post
    I guess I could see where you're coming from dude, but are you seeing where I'm coming from ? If you feel I need more to look into then out of respect for those of you in the site who are experienced I'll heed your unspoken advice

Edit : And also please remember im also here trying to weed out any inconsistencies in information I've read before joining the forum
    Second edit : I Just came across the article I've shoulda read.. must've rolled right over it
    Last edited by BogEyeVermin; 01-11-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BRICKS View Post
    I actually thank you for speaking up because I'm seeing more where you're coming from, let me come back to this forum in a few weeks when I do ALOT more reading ON THIS SITE.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BogEyeVermin For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (01-11-2018),Jin (01-11-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,445 Times in 2,920 Posts
    Wow, what an amateur thing to say. You really think your aptitude for engineering/intelligence gives you any credibility in terms of using AAS properly?

You don't need to be smart to use AAS smartly. In fact, not being arrogant and remaining teachable are exceedingly better indicators if how you'll handle powerful exogenous hormones that can make or break you.

Not a single one of us is beyond macros and consistent training.

Listen, learn, stick around and in a year reread what you wrote and have a laugh.

Welcome to The no BS board.

Jacked and Bearded

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (01-11-2018),ECKSRATED (01-11-2018),Freshno (01-12-2018),Gibsonator (01-12-2018),knightmare999 (01-11-2018),Metalhead1 (01-11-2018)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast