Heating Up Gear

mrmichael

Reaction score
Does reheating gear over and over degrade the hormone? I'm finding mixed reviews online about hormones degrading in heat.

I've been heating my test E 250 and 300s (The 300 crashed into crystal a while back) and I used a hair dryer that does not go above 124F.
I have been holding the hair dryer close to it for about 1-3 minutes maybe (Yes Prob Over kill) and Giving it swirls every 30 seconds or so till the crystal turns into liquid oil again and when I hold it up into the light, I see tons of little specs all over the oil. Then I draw a mL and inject.

So Do you guys think the test is degraded from doing this? I thought boiling point was 212F and most guys use this to brew the gear in the first place, so seems like 124F isn't much of a big deal or am I wrong?

@Mrrip
If someone can tag him onto here or me

mrmichael

Reaction score
EDIT: Is the Melting Point of A Particular Steroid the point of which if u pass it by 1 degree that it will begin to break down the hormone?
If So it seems the lowest Steroids melting point is about 150 and that being tren e....

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m no chemist but if you can hold the vial to draw it up you’re not causing any appreciable degradation of the hormone. Especially a 10ml vial doing 1 ml doses. I used to warm my gear every time I pinned just to make it flow better through a 25GA. Now I just do it room temp and take my time. If it crashed do what you have to to put it back in solution, or you could toss it.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
124 isn't going to damage the whoremoan. You should limit the time it spends at that temp.

mrmichael

Reaction score
124 isn't going to damage the whoremoan. You should limit the time it spends at that temp.

Once I'm done with these 2 vials, next one will be warmed up with warm water over sink OR low hair dryer setting with a distance from the vial and less time overall heating it up.

If 124 wont damage it, then why do u say limit it? I read test e melt point is 97F....................So I'm confused why would it not be damaged

jrsgym

Reaction score
I'm a little confused. Why is there specs and why isn't it staying suspended? I think I'd have to trash it and start again from scratch rather than heat and inject. Couldn't it crash at injection site? That would be painful.
When I converted fina pellets, if it was a little dusty/cloudy I would filter again. Sometimes added BA or BB if there was suspension issues.
I'm far from chemist, though.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Just to be clear the boiling point of water is 212 deg., oils boil at a WAY higher temp, probably around double that of water.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Once I'm done with these 2 vials, next one will be warmed up with warm water over sink OR low hair dryer setting with a distance from the vial and less time overall heating it up.

If 124 wont damage it, then why do u say limit it? I read test e melt point is 97F....................So I'm confused why would it not be damaged

If kept at an elevated temp over time it MAY degrade. There are other factors most of which have to do with contaminant in the raw powder that doesn't get filtered like acids and such.

I'm a little confused. Why is there specs and why isn't it staying suspended? I think I'd have to trash it and start again from scratch rather than heat and inject. Couldn't it crash at injection site? That would be painful.
When I converted fina pellets, if it was a little dusty/cloudy I would filter again. Sometimes added BA or BB if there was suspension issues.
I'm far from chemist, though.

It's a solution not a suspension and that's an important distinction. Crashing can be caused by several factors. It can happen to a bottle straight from the pharmacy. Check out the instructions for Watson test cypionate. Says so in their packaging.

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Russia is so cold some of their supplements are crashing due to cold. mostly cyp. So odd.

mrmichael

Reaction score
If kept at an elevated temp over time it MAY degrade. There are other factors most of which have to do with contaminant in the raw powder that doesn't get filtered like acids and such.

It's a solution not a suspension and that's an important distinction. Crashing can be caused by several factors. It can happen to a bottle straight from the pharmacy. Check out the instructions for Watson test cypionate. Says so in their packaging.

SO is reheating it for 1-3 minute MAX twice per week too much and do u think its not good anymore? I Draw 2ml out of each vial during the week. So 4mL total.

There is no sign of color change or anything and particicles still in it when I shake it without heat OR even when I add heat to it.

Just to be clear the boiling point of water is 212 deg., oils boil at a WAY higher temp, probably around double that of water.

Its not the oil, its the hormone..

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude, if your that worried send it to me. I’ll personally test it and send you back a report. Seriously though, melting point is the temp when the compound in crystalline form changes to a liquid form not when it decomposes into something else. Really if you can hold the vial in your hand you didn’t overheat it. If you toss it in the oven at 450f and it does break down it is not going to change to a poison and kill you. POB is right. The bigger risk is improper handling, contamination, or poor technique while injecting, resulting in an infection.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SO is reheating it for 1-3 minute MAX twice per week too much and do u think its not good anymore? I Draw 2ml out of each vial during the week. So 4mL total.

There is no sign of color change or anything and particicles still in it when I shake it without heat OR even when I add heat to it.

Its not the oil, its the hormone..

You can relax it's probably just fine.

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have had to reheat some Watson cyp!
never effected the strength of the compound, though.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I usually place the vial in a cup of hot water (faucet strength hot) for about 3mins or so.....does the trick

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I usually place the vial in a cup of hot water (faucet strength hot) for about 3mins or so.....does the trick

Me too.

JT been really playing it straight lately. Run out of laced weed?

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Me too.

JT been really playing it straight lately. Run out of laced weed?

Haven't smoked since July,
I do Muay Thai and MMA now instead of lifting.....weed throws me off from fighting

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Haven't smoked since July,
I do Muay Thai and MMA now instead of lifting.....weed throws me off from fighting

Still doesn't explain your complete lack of randomness theses days. You depressed bro?

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Nah just haven't been in a humorous mood lately is all

Reaction score
i dont get this convo at all.iam in Scotland ,i dont leave my gear outside or anywhere ,were it would be cold.whats wrong with keeping your gear in a suitable place.the only time I apply heat is for a nice flow into my body. And i do this by placing the loaded pin under my arm pit for 3 -5 min.this gets my juice near the same temp as my body temp.if i ever come across a 10mil bottle thats has crystallised (only once)then i place the vial in a cup of hot water for 5 mins and presto all good.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You won't ruin the hormone, a microwave can even be used!

New Threads