Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heating Up Gear

Thanks

Heating Up Gear

Does reheating gear over and over degrade the hormone? I'm finding mixed reviews online about hormones degrading in heat.

I've been heating my test E 250 and 300s (The 300 crashed into crystal a while back) and I used a hair dryer that does not go above 124F.
    I have been holding the hair dryer close to it for about 1-3 minutes maybe (Yes Prob Over kill) and Giving it swirls every 30 seconds or so till the crystal turns into liquid oil again and when I hold it up into the light, I see tons of little specs all over the oil. Then I draw a mL and inject.

So Do you guys think the test is degraded from doing this? I thought boiling point was 212F and most guys use this to brew the gear in the first place, so seems like 124F isn't much of a big deal or am I wrong?

@Mrrip
    If someone can tag him onto here or me

Thanks
    EDIT: Is the Melting Point of A Particular Steroid the point of which if u pass it by 1 degree that it will begin to break down the hormone?
    If So it seems the lowest Steroids melting point is about 150 and that being tren e....

Thanks
    Iím no chemist but if you can hold the vial to draw it up youíre not causing any appreciable degradation of the hormone. Especially a 10ml vial doing 1 ml doses. I used to warm my gear every time I pinned just to make it flow better through a 25GA. Now I just do it room temp and take my time. If it crashed do what you have to to put it back in solution, or you could toss it.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,033 Times in 6,176 Posts
    124 isn't going to damage the whoremoan. You should limit the time it spends at that temp.
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    124 isn't going to damage the whoremoan. You should limit the time it spends at that temp.

Once I'm done with these 2 vials, next one will be warmed up with warm water over sink OR low hair dryer setting with a distance from the vial and less time overall heating it up.

If 124 wont damage it, then why do u say limit it? I read test e melt point is 97F....................So I'm confused why would it not be damaged

Thanks
    I'm a little confused. Why is there specs and why isn't it staying suspended? I think I'd have to trash it and start again from scratch rather than heat and inject. Couldn't it crash at injection site? That would be painful.
    When I converted fina pellets, if it was a little dusty/cloudy I would filter again. Sometimes added BA or BB if there was suspension issues.
    I'm far from chemist, though.
    *If you want to be 250lbs, eat like you're 250lbs.*

**Educate before you Medicate ** RIP T~MOS

Thanks
    Thanked 5,018 Times in 2,748 Posts
    Just to be clear the boiling point of water is 212 deg., oils boil at a WAY higher temp, probably around double that of water.
    Sometimes in life you have to stop and think, Is it worth the jail time?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stonetag For This Useful Post:

PillarofBalance (01-12-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmichael View Post
    Once I'm done with these 2 vials, next one will be warmed up with warm water over sink OR low hair dryer setting with a distance from the vial and less time overall heating it up.

If 124 wont damage it, then why do u say limit it? I read test e melt point is 97F....................So I'm confused why would it not be damaged
    If kept at an elevated temp over time it MAY degrade. There are other factors most of which have to do with contaminant in the raw powder that doesn't get filtered like acids and such.

Quote Originally Posted by jrsgym View Post
    I'm a little confused. Why is there specs and why isn't it staying suspended? I think I'd have to trash it and start again from scratch rather than heat and inject. Couldn't it crash at injection site? That would be painful.
    When I converted fina pellets, if it was a little dusty/cloudy I would filter again. Sometimes added BA or BB if there was suspension issues.
    I'm far from chemist, though.
    It's a solution not a suspension and that's an important distinction. Crashing can be caused by several factors. It can happen to a bottle straight from the pharmacy. Check out the instructions for Watson test cypionate. Says so in their packaging.
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

jrsgym (01-13-2018)

Banned
    Thanks
    Russia is so cold some of their supplements are crashing due to cold. mostly cyp. So odd.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    If kept at an elevated temp over time it MAY degrade. There are other factors most of which have to do with contaminant in the raw powder that doesn't get filtered like acids and such.

It's a solution not a suspension and that's an important distinction. Crashing can be caused by several factors. It can happen to a bottle straight from the pharmacy. Check out the instructions for Watson test cypionate. Says so in their packaging.
    SO is reheating it for 1-3 minute MAX twice per week too much and do u think its not good anymore? I Draw 2ml out of each vial during the week. So 4mL total.

There is no sign of color change or anything and particicles still in it when I shake it without heat OR even when I add heat to it.

Quote Originally Posted by stonetag View Post
    Just to be clear the boiling point of water is 212 deg., oils boil at a WAY higher temp, probably around double that of water.
    Its not the oil, its the hormone..

Thanks
    Dude, if your that worried send it to me. I’ll personally test it and send you back a report. Seriously though, melting point is the temp when the compound in crystalline form changes to a liquid form not when it decomposes into something else. Really if you can hold the vial in your hand you didn’t overheat it. If you toss it in the oven at 450f and it does break down it is not going to change to a poison and kill you. POB is right. The bigger risk is improper handling, contamination, or poor technique while injecting, resulting in an infection.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Capt'n Ron For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (01-12-2018),mrmichael (01-12-2018),PillarofBalance (01-12-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmichael View Post
    SO is reheating it for 1-3 minute MAX twice per week too much and do u think its not good anymore? I Draw 2ml out of each vial during the week. So 4mL total.

There is no sign of color change or anything and particicles still in it when I shake it without heat OR even when I add heat to it.

Its not the oil, its the hormone..
    You can relax it's probably just fine.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

mrmichael (01-12-2018)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast