Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Igf ! Lr3

Thanks
    Thanked 3,283 Times in 1,514 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel56 View Post
    Grow up man
    Most adults understand blatant sarcasm.

you grow up
    Last edited by Jin; 01-15-2018 at 09:56 AM.

Blood, sweat and years.
    *and tren

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

Noel56 (01-15-2018)

Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Noel56 For This Useful Post:

Jin (01-15-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,045 Times in 760 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel56 View Post
    theres a lot of different peptides ghrp 2/ghrp 6/ ipam etc.... i'm testing different combos and different vendors.... All I'm seeing is if the peptides are effective... will they assist me obtaining my goal quicker..do I gain little size etc. I'm talking about a recomp... maybe they're some older folks out there looking for a little boost. Ive done this for 40 yrs... And I know my body.... now that I'm older Ive noticed that what use to work.. doesn't work any more... So if I can take some peptides and get to where I need to be in 2 months that would normally take me 6 months then... it was worth it to me. what did I spend? 450 bucks total on these...big ****in deal..... using the b500 to heal my elbow from an acute injury was worth 10K to me..isn't tb 500 a peptide. whats ghrp 2 selling for? 16 dollars........ Not everyone can take gear... I have only 1 kidney....

lastly.. sorry I wasn't more clear on the fasting... you have to intermittent fast... I only eat 10am to 6pm... so the fasted state is in the morning... you can gain plenty of muscle IF

Bud, Bud, Buddy.....

Dont bother. Like you, about 5yrs back i decided i would go against the grain and buy peps, sarms, and see gains despite what was said about them.

All i did was enrich a tiny lil peptide company. Nothing happened, NOTHING.

Then i bought real GH from china. Again, didn't see shit til i had about a 4iu, 2x ED dose & used slin with it. Then i bought some US sero's...

Used those with slin.....

I didn't blow up by any means, used 5iu of slin pre n post w/ sero's. As steady, slow gains. It was mainly from the most perfect dieting i have ever followed.

GHRP2/6, Ipam, CJC DAC, non, etc. Just send your money to me and ill say you blew up. Plz continue on if you must try to prove a point, but no one believes shit.

Y.........?????

Cuz they all have been at this 20yrs, they have done lil dumb experiments with actual gear instead of BS that is all marketing hype.

Trust me, i used to rep some pep/sarm spots 5+ yrs......................We were told to deny any post saying they are worthless. But buy on, teach us plz.....we all newbs here.

GR827

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gymrat827 For This Useful Post:

Noel56 (01-15-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Bud, Bud, Buddy.....

Dont bother. Like you, about 5yrs back i decided i would go against the grain and buy peps, sarms, and see gains despite what was said about them.

All i did was enrich a tiny lil peptide company. Nothing happened, NOTHING.

Then i bought real GH from china. Again, didn't see shit til i had about a 4iu, 2x ED dose & used slin with it. Then i bought some US sero's...

Used those with slin.....

I didn't blow up by any means, used 5iu of slin pre n post w/ sero's. As steady, slow gains. It was mainly from the most perfect dieting i have ever followed.

GHRP2/6, Ipam, CJC DAC, non, etc. Just send your money to me and ill say you blew up. Plz continue on if you must try to prove a point, but no one believes shit.

Y.........?????

Cuz they all have been at this 20yrs, they have done lil dumb experiments with actual gear instead of BS that is all marketing hype.

Trust me, i used to rep some pep/sarm spots 5+ yrs......................We were told to deny any post saying they are worthless. But buy on, teach us plz.....we all newbs here.

GR827
    They there... I appreciate your feedback... I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone..... bottom line is.. that I had some injuries and they were not healing like they use to..... I'm old and I was looking for something to help recover....I started taking TB 500 and my injuries have appeared to recover... so I was excited... three weeks ago I couldn't even lift the bar off the rack... this morning I was benching 155 (20 reps) and I think I could have bumped it up a few more pounds... thats all I'm talking about.. recovery thru a peptide.... I didn't go to the anabolic page and start this .. I went to the peptide thread to talk peptides..... So I do apologize to the board if I inferred that peptides are in anyway better stronger more efficient then anabolics...... I do appreciate your advise.. Ive been here on this board for 4 days... I already bought the peptides before I joined the board. So I have learned.... Ive put everything in perspective and at this point moving forward..... lately.. I never inferred I want to blow up on peptides... I'm currently 240.... cutting to 220 - 225 and filling in is my goal and intention.... I'm looking at maybe a test cycle but I have to get my injuries in order before I pursue that avenue.. Thanks for the post and your time!!

Banned
    Thanks
    Personally, I don't like Igf, you can take Mk and Ostarine together as a stack. Good luck!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,684 Times in 6,037 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by john210 View Post
    Personally, I don't like Igf, you can take Mk and Ostarine together as a stack. Good luck!
    You can... but you shouldn't.
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

Noel56 (01-17-2018)

Thanks
    Not the biggest sarms fan...... just going to stick with my repair peptide stack until i'm up and dialed in a bit better... Thanks for the advise though!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123