Igf ! Lr3

Reaction score
so if your already taking ghrp-2/cjc no dac twice a day.. morning and night... how do you incorporate IGF 1 LRS into this.... just take it at the same time as the gorp/cjc injection??

Reaction score
It doesn't matter because there isn't a research chem retailer with actual IGF on planet earth.

how would you really know for sure?... so IGF is not real? or IGF is real ... and just not available to the public?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how would you really know for sure?... so IGF is not real? or IGF is real ... and just not available to the public?

Haha yeah igf is real. But it's extremely hard to get and very ****ing expensive. This shit they are selling isn't real. And peptides in general are quite weak and frankly a waste of money. They do very little if anything at all, cost a bunch of money, have ridiculous dosing schedules...

You will never hear someone who is all jacked and shredded and vascular give credit to peps for the help.

Reaction score
Haha yeah igf is real. But it's extremely hard to get and very ****ing expensive. This shit they are selling isn't real. And peptides in general are quite weak and frankly a waste of money. They do very little if anything at all, cost a bunch of money, have ridiculous dosing schedules...

You will never hear someone who is all jacked and shredded and vascular give credit to peps for the help.

ok.. just trying to learn...... so how about Frag..... gorp-2 and CJC... are these real or is it the same as IGF 1.......

Last edited:

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok.. just trying to learn...... so how about Frag..... gorp-2 and CJC... are these real or is it the same as IGF 1.......

All shit. Ask my wallet.

Save you cash for real GH, if you can find that. No pep is worth the money paid for it. 2010/2011 days peps were just ok, nothing great. But if you could find real LR3, it would come from a medical lab, be $650+ a vial and you would need a script or a rogue doc to write you up for it.

Pretty much impossible. Move on bud

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All shit. Ask my wallet.

Save you cash for real GH, if you can find that. No pep is worth the money paid for it. 2010/2011 days peps were just ok, nothing great. But if you could find real LR3, it would come from a medical lab, be $650+ a vial and you would need a script or a rogue doc to write you up for it.

Pretty much impossible. Move on bud

I second this. I was basically a pin cushion for blood tests and experimenting and saw no results until i stopped using peptides and started using real HGH

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
PillarofBalance, you are so right. When you have real IGF1 LR3 there is no guessing is it real. You will know Shortly. I don't understand why so many spend all that money on research labs. When I say all that money. It's like they order and reorder as if they were going to see something new happening in the next order they place. It's like dude this is it. So crazy.

You will never hear someone who is all jacked and shredded and vascular give credit to peps for the help.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hear Ya... I was NEVER implying that peptides can take the place of gear... And I appreciate all the feedback... I think some peptides are effective to a degree and I'm learning that you have to be in a fasted state for them to work better... if your lifting and eating 3400 calories day... no..peptides won't work..... but I'll find out soon enough.... I already got all the peptides from 3 different vendors... i'm taking pics everyday.. and we'll see... I'm going to leave IGF 1 Lr3 out of it as well

started

Jan 2 with TB 500 2 shots 2.5mg for the week 5mg total 247lbs planning on weaning off next week b/c injury appears healed

Jan 6 GHRP 2 100mcg CJC/no dac 100mcg with CJC with Dac 1mg most likely increase dose as the time goes on

Ill be adding melonatan MT1 shortly.... I'm a redhead

as of today 241lbs

So My march 1 well see.... no BS

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I second this. I was basically a pin cushion for blood tests and experimenting and saw no results until i stopped using peptides and started using real HGH

dont spend another dollar man

Reaction score
I hear Ya... I was NEVER implying that peptides can take the place of gear... And I appreciate all the feedback... I think some peptides are effective to a degree and I'm learning that you have to be in a fasted state for them to work better... if your lifting and eating 3400 calories day... no..peptides won't work..... but I'll find out soon enough.... I already got all the peptides from 3 different vendors... i'm taking pics everyday.. and we'll see... I'm going to leave IGF 1 Lr3 out of it as well

started

Jan 2 with TB 500 2 shots 2.5mg for the week 5mg total 247lbs planning on weaning off next week b/c injury appears healed

Jan 6 GHRP 2 100mcg CJC/no dac 100mcg with CJC with Dac 1mg most likely increase dose as the time goes on

as of today 241lbs

edit... I forgot the frag .. taking 400mcg in morning before cardio

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

started

as of today 241lbs

Your experiment ending March 1 doesn't mean much. You won't be able to say these gains came from diet and lifting but these gains those were because of peps.

I mean read what you wrote

"Some... are effective to a degree"

So not all are fully effective?

"Have to be in a fasted state to work"

If you can't eat then you are losing ground.

Reaction score
Your experiment ending March 1 doesn't mean much. You won't be able to say these gains came from diet and lifting but these gains those were because of peps.

I mean read what you wrote

"Some... are effective to a degree"

So not all are fully effective?

"Have to be in a fasted state to work"

If you can't eat then you are losing ground.

theres a lot of different peptides ghrp 2/ghrp 6/ ipam etc.... i'm testing different combos and different vendors.... All I'm seeing is if the peptides are effective... will they assist me obtaining my goal quicker..do I gain little size etc. I'm talking about a recomp... maybe they're some older folks out there looking for a little boost. Ive done this for 40 yrs... And I know my body.... now that I'm older Ive noticed that what use to work.. doesn't work any more... So if I can take some peptides and get to where I need to be in 2 months that would normally take me 6 months then... it was worth it to me. what did I spend? 450 bucks total on these...big ****in deal..... using the b500 to heal my elbow from an acute injury was worth 10K to me..isn't tb 500 a peptide. whats ghrp 2 selling for? 16 dollars........ Not everyone can take gear... I have only 1 kidney....

lastly.. sorry I wasn't more clear on the fasting... you have to intermittent fast... I only eat 10am to 6pm... so the fasted state is in the morning... you can gain plenty of muscle IF

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
theres a lot of different peptides ghrp 2/ghrp 6/ ipam etc.... i'm testing different combos and different vendors.... All I'm seeing is if the peptides are effective... will they assist me obtaining my goal quicker..do I gain little size etc. I'm talking about a recomp... maybe they're some older folks out there looking for a little boost. Ive done this for 40 yrs... And I know my body.... now that I'm older Ive noticed that what use to work.. doesn't work any more... So if I can take some peptides and get to where I need to be in 2 months that would normally take me 6 months then... it was worth it to me. what did I spend? 450 bucks total on these...big ****in deal..... using the b500 to heal my elbow from an acute injury was worth 10K to me..isn't tb 500 a peptide. whats ghrp 2 selling for? 16 dollars........ Not everyone can take gear... I have only 1 kidney....

lastly.. sorry I wasn't more clear on the fasting... you have to intermittent fast... I only eat 10am to 6pm... so the fasted state is in the morning... you can gain plenty of muscle IF

Cool good luck. So in a couple months or years when you have caught up to us that have already done what you are doing years ago let us know.

Makes no sense to me that you are here with people who are way more experienced on these things and want to just ignore what some have already told you.

If throwing money at these scumbags is no big deal then ok

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Since you have only one kidney you should be well aware that there is little difference in efficacy vs people with two kidneys. So long as the one kidney is healthy. There is no reason why you can't run testosterone.

Sure, maybe stay away from tren and orals, but testosterone is SAFER AND MORE EFFECTIVE than any peptide. It's also way cheaper.

Last edited:
Reaction score
yeah... coming to realize that... thanks for your help...actually going to wrap up the peptide thing and readjust... just use TB 500.. and a little MT2.... Never thought I put on big Mass with these but yea.. got a little over zealous on these... If I started a TEST run.. would I use a short ester or long for the first go?

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
yeah... coming to realize that... thanks for your help...actually going to wrap up the peptide thing and readjust... just use TB 500.. and a little MT2.... Never thought I put on big Mass with these but yea.. got a little over zealous on these... If I started a TEST run.. would I use a short ester or long for the first go?

MT2 gets you yuuuge.

Testc or e: 12-14 was at 500/wk. pin 2x/wk

you can run prop/short esters but you'll be pinning eod. I'd recommend c/e

Reaction score
MT2 just puts a little color on my friend.......thats all..... I'm a Irishman.100%.. sheet white skin... so this will be a interesting ... never tanned in my life.. so my definition should come out a bit... just have to get my bf corrected be for a Test rum... definitely don't want a short ester only... thanks for your help!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
MT2 works well, but not pasty Irish well. It'll give you a nice Trump-like orange glow. Enjoy.

New Threads