Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Igf ! Lr3

Thanks

Igf ! Lr3

so if your already taking ghrp-2/cjc no dac twice a day.. morning and night... how do you incorporate IGF 1 LRS into this.... just take it at the same time as the gorp/cjc injection??

Thanks
    Thanked 12,876 Times in 5,729 Posts
    It doesn't matter because there isn't a research chem retailer with actual IGF on planet earth.
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

automatondan (01-13-2018),tinymk (01-12-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    It doesn't matter because there isn't a research chem retailer with actual IGF on planet earth.

how would you really know for sure?... so IGF is not real? or IGF is real ... and just not available to the public?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,876 Times in 5,729 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel56 View Post
    how would you really know for sure?... so IGF is not real? or IGF is real ... and just not available to the public?
    Haha yeah igf is real. But it's extremely hard to get and very ****ing expensive. This shit they are selling isn't real. And peptides in general are quite weak and frankly a waste of money. They do very little if anything at all, cost a bunch of money, have ridiculous dosing schedules...

You will never hear someone who is all jacked and shredded and vascular give credit to peps for the help.
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

Noel56 (01-12-2018),TRUSTNME (01-12-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Haha yeah igf is real. But it's extremely hard to get and very ****ing expensive. This shit they are selling isn't real. And peptides in general are quite weak and frankly a waste of money. They do very little if anything at all, cost a bunch of money, have ridiculous dosing schedules...

You will never hear someone who is all jacked and shredded and vascular give credit to peps for the help.

ok.. just trying to learn...... so how about Frag..... gorp-2 and CJC... are these real or is it the same as IGF 1.......
    Last edited by Noel56; 01-12-2018 at 09:48 AM.

Thanks
    ok.. just trying to learn...... so how about Frag..... gorp-2 and CJC... are these real or is it the same as IGF 1.......
    All shit. Ask my wallet.

Save you cash for real GH, if you can find that. No pep is worth the money paid for it. 2010/2011 days peps were just ok, nothing great. But if you could find real LR3, it would come from a medical lab, be $650+ a vial and you would need a script or a rogue doc to write you up for it.

Pretty much impossible. Move on bud

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gymrat827 For This Useful Post:

Noel56 (01-12-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,104 Times in 500 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    All shit. Ask my wallet.

Save you cash for real GH, if you can find that. No pep is worth the money paid for it. 2010/2011 days peps were just ok, nothing great. But if you could find real LR3, it would come from a medical lab, be $650+ a vial and you would need a script or a rogue doc to write you up for it.

Pretty much impossible. Move on bud
    I second this. I was basically a pin cushion for blood tests and experimenting and saw no results until i stopped using peptides and started using real HGH
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

Thanks
    PillarofBalance, you are so right. When you have real IGF1 LR3 there is no guessing is it real. You will know Shortly. I don't understand why so many spend all that money on research labs. When I say all that money. It's like they order and reorder as if they were going to see something new happening in the next order they place. It's like dude this is it. So crazy.

You will never hear someone who is all jacked and shredded and vascular give credit to peps for the help.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by TRUSTNME; 01-12-2018 at 12:29 PM.

Thanks
    I hear Ya... I was NEVER implying that peptides can take the place of gear... And I appreciate all the feedback... I think some peptides are effective to a degree and I'm learning that you have to be in a fasted state for them to work better... if your lifting and eating 3400 calories day... no..peptides won't work..... but I'll find out soon enough.... I already got all the peptides from 3 different vendors... i'm taking pics everyday.. and we'll see... I'm going to leave IGF 1 Lr3 out of it as well

started

Jan 2 with TB 500 2 shots 2.5mg for the week 5mg total 247lbs planning on weaning off next week b/c injury appears healed

Jan 6 GHRP 2 100mcg CJC/no dac 100mcg with CJC with Dac 1mg most likely increase dose as the time goes on

Ill be adding melonatan MT1 shortly.... I'm a redhead

as of today 241lbs

So My march 1 well see.... no BS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    I second this. I was basically a pin cushion for blood tests and experimenting and saw no results until i stopped using peptides and started using real HGH
    dont spend another dollar man

Thanks
    Thanked 1,104 Times in 500 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    dont spend another dollar man
    Oh for sure, haven't in a few years
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

Thanks
    I hear Ya... I was NEVER implying that peptides can take the place of gear... And I appreciate all the feedback... I think some peptides are effective to a degree and I'm learning that you have to be in a fasted state for them to work better... if your lifting and eating 3400 calories day... no..peptides won't work..... but I'll find out soon enough.... I already got all the peptides from 3 different vendors... i'm taking pics everyday.. and we'll see... I'm going to leave IGF 1 Lr3 out of it as well

started

Jan 2 with TB 500 2 shots 2.5mg for the week 5mg total 247lbs planning on weaning off next week b/c injury appears healed

Jan 6 GHRP 2 100mcg CJC/no dac 100mcg with CJC with Dac 1mg most likely increase dose as the time goes on

Ill be adding melonatan MT1 shortly.... I'm a redhead

as of today 241lbs

So My march 1 well see.... no BS
    edit... I forgot the frag .. taking 400mcg in morning before cardio

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast