New guy to the game

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm brand new here, and well anywhere in relation to this stuff! So ill be as honest as i can. Im 6'1 and 86kg 190lbs ish Im not fat at all but never done my body fat % I have no health problems so liver heart etc should be fine (touch wood) I have been weight training for many years but only regular for the past 3 years. So very low by most of your standards im sure. I do eat right and feel i exercise correct. I've had diet and nutrition plans made for me along with full workout programs. I have followed these and been fairly happy with my progress. I would say i eat very clean now and its the norm for me and im happy with my foods and don't find it a chore at all. I do not want to get huge - I have seen it in posts before "Wait till you start" and yeah, i suppose that might come. But all im wanting it to do is add some slight bulk to my current body, stay fairly lean and be toned. I know steroids / test should be a last resort, down the line, train solid for years first mate, eat more eat more it'll come. I get that, i am really just after advice on the drugs. I do appreciate that there is a vast amount of knowledge on here about life style choices, diet and training. But i am really just trying to clear my head of all the contradictory information i am reading about the drugs and their use. So... What i have read and believe so far is that out of all the drugs knocking about they mean nothing without Testosterone so i will be needing this. I also read and believe that i shouldn't take this with the likes of Anabol (or any other type) straight away so i can see if im tolerant to the test first. So first cycle should be just test (obviously i could already be wrong :) ). There are then different types of test to get Cypionate Enanthate and Propionate. Now this is where it gets too much for my simple head. I know i need one, i dont really know how much and of which type and then what to put with it to stop any nasty side effects (ManBoobs!!!!). I've seen sites offerring Clomed to go with it and recommendations for using Anastrozole.. But these sites sell the stuff and being a bit pessimistic im not sure if these are needed or sales pitch. Now money is not a non issue, but as this is my health I want to know the best possible advice ignoring money. So, sorry i get carried away. I would like to know, if I'm to start my first ever cycle, what would be good as a starter cycle including stuff to stop side effects and the post drugs also. I hope somebody can help.

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm brand new here, and well anywhere in relation to this stuff! So ill be as honest as i can. Im 6'1 and 86kg 190lbs ish Im not fat at all but never done my body fat % I have no health problems so liver heart etc should be fine (touch wood) I have been weight training for many years but only regular for the past 3 years. So very low by most of your standards im sure. I do eat right and feel i exercise correct. I've had diet and nutrition plans made for me along with full workout programs. I have followed these and been fairly happy with my progress. I would say i eat very clean now and its the norm for me and im happy with my foods and don't find it a chore at all. I do not want to get huge - I have seen it in posts before "Wait till you start" and yeah, i suppose that might come. But all im wanting it to do is add some slight bulk to my current body, stay fairly lean and be toned. I know steroids / test should be a last resort, down the line, train solid for years first mate, eat more eat more it'll come. I get that, i am really just after advice on the drugs. I do appreciate that there is a vast amount of knowledge on here about life style choices, diet and training. But i am really just trying to clear my head of all the contradictory information i am reading about the drugs and their use. So... What i have read and believe so far is that out of all the drugs knocking about they mean nothing without Testosterone so i will be needing this. I also read and believe that i shouldn't take this with the likes of Anabol (or any other type) straight away so i can see if im tolerant to the test first. So first cycle should be just test (obviously i could already be wrong :) ). There are then different types of test to get Cypionate Enanthate and Propionate. Now this is where it gets too much for my simple head. I know i need one, i dont really know how much and of which type and then what to put with it to stop any nasty side effects (ManBoobs!!!!). I've seen sites offerring Clomed to go with it and recommendations for using Anastrozole.. But these sites sell the stuff and being a bit pessimistic im not sure if these are needed or sales pitch. Now money is not a non issue, but as this is my health I want to know the best possible advice ignoring money. So, sorry i get carried away. I would like to know, if I'm to start my first ever cycle, what would be good as a starter cycle including stuff to stop side effects and the post drugs also. I hope somebody can help.
Welcome to the forum ...

Reaction score
How old are you? Why would you only be interested in AAS guidance when diet and programming could have a potentially bigger impact with zero negative side effects? Diet>Steroids Use paragraphs next time. Welcome.
Haha, I know, i did use paragraphs but they all went when it posted. Dont know why. Nice horrible block of text! I'm trying to make my mind up about AAS and see if i feel i want them and if so which would be best. So that is the guidance i am after on here right now.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Haha, I know, i did use paragraphs but they all went when it posted. Dont know why. Nice horrible block of text! I'm trying to make my mind up about AAS and see if i feel i want them and if so which would be best. So that is the guidance i am after on here right now.

Welcome. There is a TON of solid information here, but you have to actually put in the effort/time to read it. No one is going to spoon feed you... sorry man. But after reading your intro, I am 100% positive you are nowhere near ready to jump into AAS. It would be really stupid to do so, and you will probably end up doing some permanent damage to your body.

You are 6'1" and 190 pounds. So much more potential with diet alone. Steroids arent some magic pill. But diet is. 100% honest truth.

Reactions: Jin

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, it honestly sounds like you have been reading too much about AAS on these boards. You are way over thinking stuff...

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum there's a lot of knowledgeable people on here...

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Dude, you're gonna be around here for years with the name newfish! Just bustin your balls bud, welcome aboard. Set the juice aside and ease into it a bit. You'll figure it out. A good starter lesson, test is test. The ester (enanthate, propionate, etc.) More or less just determines how it releases.. prop will be in and out faster than cyp or e. But will also require more frequent injections. It's best to keep it simple with a single ester, that way it will be easier to manage levels. You may or may not need an AI. When and if you do decide to turn to the dark side, ALWAYS have everything you need on hand BEFORE you start. Make sure you have your PCT lined up, have your AI on hand just in case, get your diet correct.

Shit I'm rambling now. Sorry man.. just hang out and observe. You'll learn a lot. This board is top shelf.

Reaction score
Dude, you're gonna be around here for years with the name newfish! Just bustin your balls bud, welcome aboard. Set the juice aside and ease into it a bit. You'll figure it out. A good starter lesson, test is test. The ester (enanthate, propionate, etc.) More or less just determines how it releases.. prop will be in and out faster than cyp or e. But will also require more frequent injections. It's best to keep it simple with a single ester, that way it will be easier to manage levels. You may or may not need an AI. When and if you do decide to turn to the dark side, ALWAYS have everything you need on hand BEFORE you start. Make sure you have your PCT lined up, have your AI on hand just in case, get your diet correct. Shit I'm rambling now. Sorry man.. just hang out and observe. You'll learn a lot. This board is top shelf.
---WHY DOESNT MY BROWSER SUPPORT FORMATTING - SORRY FOR THE BLOCK TEXT TOO THICK TO SORT IT OUT, ILL USE DASHES:) --- Thanks for that, I didnt think about the name lol! ---------------------- Im not sure if we are allowed to link to sites so i wont but ive seen a couple of cycles that look nicely complete. ---------------------------- First is: 200 Dianabol, 30 tabs Nolvadex and 10 tabs Clomid but this has no Test! - and by what ive read thats important, so this is out. ------------------------- Second is: 2500mg 10ml Testosterone Enanthate, 2500mg 10ml Deca and 50 tabs Nolvadex; But this is injecting twice, id prefer not to ------------------------- So i like this as a third option: 20 ml Testosterone Enanthate, Dianabol 200 tabs and Nolvadex 50 tabs But the dose is high and its not a 'beginner' cycle on their site. -------------------------------------------------------Any advice on these cycles - also do they need extras to back them up, extra PCT - i know milk thistle is recommended and they suggest ZMA maybe after also. ---------------------------------Thank You.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Think you should research more. And I'm not sure you actually mean 2500mg of test? Just do yourself a favor, hang out a bit and just shoot the shit. You'll learn a lot. I don't think you're ready for the gear just yet

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Dude, take a breath.... You are jumping into this way too fast with both feet. There is so much more that you need to know before you mess with your hormones. This is serious stuff. If you jump into this without knowing your shit, you will mess up yourself up and maybe for good. There are many, many threads out here on beginner cycles. But Im telling ya man, do your research. Learn what each compound does and potential sides. We are here to help, so the best information I can give you at this time, is wait and read up my man!

Oh - and Welcome to the board.

New Threads