Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

New guy to the game

Hi everybody, I'm brand new here, and well anywhere in relation to this stuff! So ill be as honest as i can. Im 6'1 and 86kg 190lbs ish Im not fat at all but never done my body fat % I have no health problems so liver heart etc should be fine (touch wood) I have been weight training for many years but only regular for the past 3 years. So very low by most of your standards im sure. I do eat right and feel i exercise correct. I've had diet and nutrition plans made for me along with full workout programs. I have followed these and been fairly happy with my progress. I would say i eat very clean now and its the norm for me and im happy with my foods and don't find it a chore at all. I do not want to get huge - I have seen it in posts before "Wait till you start" and yeah, i suppose that might come. But all im wanting it to do is add some slight bulk to my current body, stay fairly lean and be toned. I know steroids / test should be a last resort, down the line, train solid for years first mate, eat more eat more it'll come. I get that, i am really just after advice on the drugs. I do appreciate that there is a vast amount of knowledge on here about life style choices, diet and training. But i am really just trying to clear my head of all the contradictory information i am reading about the drugs and their use. So... What i have read and believe so far is that out of all the drugs knocking about they mean nothing without Testosterone so i will be needing this. I also read and believe that i shouldn't take this with the likes of Anabol (or any other type) straight away so i can see if im tolerant to the test first. So first cycle should be just test (obviously i could already be wrong ). There are then different types of test to get Cypionate Enanthate and Propionate. Now this is where it gets too much for my simple head. I know i need one, i dont really know how much and of which type and then what to put with it to stop any nasty side effects (ManBoobs!!!!). I've seen sites offerring Clomed to go with it and recommendations for using Anastrozole.. But these sites sell the stuff and being a bit pessimistic im not sure if these are needed or sales pitch. Now money is not a non issue, but as this is my health I want to know the best possible advice ignoring money. So, sorry i get carried away. I would like to know, if I'm to start my first ever cycle, what would be good as a starter cycle including stuff to stop side effects and the post drugs also. I hope somebody can help.

Thanks
    ???

Thanks
    Welcome to board.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TRUSTNME For This Useful Post:

NewFish (01-12-2018)

Thanks
    Great board! Welcome.... might be a good idea just to browse around and learn abit first......
    Last edited by Noel56; 01-12-2018 at 05:59 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noel56 For This Useful Post:

automatondan (01-13-2018),NewFish (01-12-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 Times in 734 Posts
    How old are you?

Why would you only be interested in AAS guidance when diet and programming could have a potentially bigger impact with zero negative side effects?

Diet>Steroids

Use paragraphs next time.

Welcome.
    Bigorexia is real.
    And you're too small.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

automatondan (01-13-2018),BRICKS (01-13-2018),NewFish (01-13-2018)

Thanks
    Welcome to the forum....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JuiceTrain For This Useful Post:

NewFish (01-13-2018)

Thanks
    Welcome to the board!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to noobmuscle For This Useful Post:

NewFish (01-13-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NewFish View Post
    Hi everybody, I'm brand new here, and well anywhere in relation to this stuff! So ill be as honest as i can. Im 6'1 and 86kg 190lbs ish Im not fat at all but never done my body fat % I have no health problems so liver heart etc should be fine (touch wood) I have been weight training for many years but only regular for the past 3 years. So very low by most of your standards im sure. I do eat right and feel i exercise correct. I've had diet and nutrition plans made for me along with full workout programs. I have followed these and been fairly happy with my progress. I would say i eat very clean now and its the norm for me and im happy with my foods and don't find it a chore at all. I do not want to get huge - I have seen it in posts before "Wait till you start" and yeah, i suppose that might come. But all im wanting it to do is add some slight bulk to my current body, stay fairly lean and be toned. I know steroids / test should be a last resort, down the line, train solid for years first mate, eat more eat more it'll come. I get that, i am really just after advice on the drugs. I do appreciate that there is a vast amount of knowledge on here about life style choices, diet and training. But i am really just trying to clear my head of all the contradictory information i am reading about the drugs and their use. So... What i have read and believe so far is that out of all the drugs knocking about they mean nothing without Testosterone so i will be needing this. I also read and believe that i shouldn't take this with the likes of Anabol (or any other type) straight away so i can see if im tolerant to the test first. So first cycle should be just test (obviously i could already be wrong ). There are then different types of test to get Cypionate Enanthate and Propionate. Now this is where it gets too much for my simple head. I know i need one, i dont really know how much and of which type and then what to put with it to stop any nasty side effects (ManBoobs!!!!). I've seen sites offerring Clomed to go with it and recommendations for using Anastrozole.. But these sites sell the stuff and being a bit pessimistic im not sure if these are needed or sales pitch. Now money is not a non issue, but as this is my health I want to know the best possible advice ignoring money. So, sorry i get carried away. I would like to know, if I'm to start my first ever cycle, what would be good as a starter cycle including stuff to stop side effects and the post drugs also. I hope somebody can help.
    Welcome to the forum ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to OilsRus For This Useful Post:

NewFish (01-13-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    How old are you? Why would you only be interested in AAS guidance when diet and programming could have a potentially bigger impact with zero negative side effects? Diet>Steroids Use paragraphs next time. Welcome.
    Haha, I know, i did use paragraphs but they all went when it posted. Dont know why. Nice horrible block of text! I'm trying to make my mind up about AAS and see if i feel i want them and if so which would be best. So that is the guidance i am after on here right now.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,373 Times in 2,422 Posts
    Welcome to the UG. Read up.............
    I have never let schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NewFish View Post
    Haha, I know, i did use paragraphs but they all went when it posted. Dont know why. Nice horrible block of text! I'm trying to make my mind up about AAS and see if i feel i want them and if so which would be best. So that is the guidance i am after on here right now.
    Welcome. There is a TON of solid information here, but you have to actually put in the effort/time to read it. No one is going to spoon feed you... sorry man. But after reading your intro, I am 100% positive you are nowhere near ready to jump into AAS. It would be really stupid to do so, and you will probably end up doing some permanent damage to your body.

You are 6'1" and 190 pounds. So much more potential with diet alone. Steroids arent some magic pill. But diet is. 100% honest truth.
    Abs are cool, but have you tried stuffed-crust pizza?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to automatondan For This Useful Post:

Jin (01-13-2018)

Thanks
    Welcome to board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast