Trenbolone is not a Laughing Matter

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Trenbolone is everything you've heard and more. There is the strength growth which is great!! There is the crazy 24/7 sex drive that will have your girlfriend, wife running as far away from you as she can. Most guys run into trouble because one woman is not enough. However Trenbolone is not aromatized by the body, but the side effects from the progesterone are similar to those of estrogen, including negative feedback, stop testosterone production increase fat storage. Trenbolone, (Tren) is a c-17 alpha alkylated. Abusing Tren will cause high blood pressure,, triglycerides, reduce endothelial relaxation, and support left ventricular hypertrophy all potentially increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease and myocardial infarction. Tren can also prevent you from getting an erection, produce milk from nipples. This Drug was and is not approve for human use. There are many types, Tren A, Tren E, Tren, 150 mix blend. But you will have those will continue to use. I can't say there is a safe way, but if your going to use,do not use high dose and keep supply of dostinex or cabergoline which are anti-prolactin. Last but not least there is the Tren Cough or hiccup which is a very strong and violent hacking that can last for mins, hours to days. There are far more safer ways to grow.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Tren cough for days son..........

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Trenbolone is everything you've heard and more. There is the strength growth which is great!! There is the crazy 24/7 sex drive that will have your girlfriend, wife running as far away from you as she can. Most guys run into trouble because one woman is not enough. However Trenbolone is not aromatized by the body, but the side effects from the progesterone are similar to those of estrogen, including negative feedback, stop testosterone production increase fat storage. Trenbolone, (Tren) is a c-17 alpha alkylated. Abusing Tren will cause high blood pressure,, triglycerides, reduce endothelial relaxation, and support left ventricular hypertrophy all potentially increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease and myocardial infarction. Tren can also prevent you from getting an erection, produce milk from nipples. This Drug was and is not approve for human use. There are many types, Tren A, Tren E, Tren, 150 mix blend. But you will have those will continue to use. I can't say there is a safe way, but if your going to use,do not use high dose and keep supply of dostinex or cabergoline which are anti-prolactin. Last but not least there is the Tren Cough or hiccup which is a very strong and violent hacking that can last for mins, hours to days. There are far more safer ways to grow.

Can you describe for me the pathway from tren injections to the excess of prolactin please?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Used to love tren. The problem was I was always moody and then at one point my upper torso got so itchy for like 5 days and I know that's what it was from

Reaction score
whooooa I love trennnies with mood swings on tren

Reaction score
Tren is definitely a serious drug ...it’s very effective at body recomp and changing your physique...but yeah the risk implications are real id say similar to Deca or any super high dose of Gear for that matter ...tren def makes me more irritable and less patient/more impulsive ...I think this upcoming prep for summer I will not go higher than 400mg wk we’ll see how it goes

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I would say that all AAS and other PEDS should be taken seriously. "Everything in moderation", Oscar Wilde.

"For most men one woman isn't enough " complete horse shit.

Abusing any AAS can lead to the cardiovascular problems you listed.

POB already asked you about prolactin.

"Tren cough", insomnia, night sweats, wild dreams...I have yet to experience any of that stuff with either tren A, or tren e.

Everything in moderation.

Last edited:

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
x2 what Bricks said.

More from Bill Roberts...

"Trenbolone has near zero progestational activity, as found both in veterinary science and in cell studies. Its activation of the progesterone receptor (PR) is about 100 times weaker than that of progesterone itself. Trenbolone levels achieved during steroid cycles cannot activate the PR to even a small fraction as much as is caused by natural progesterone levels. At least one veterinary study also found trenbolone to not increase prolactin measurably, despite depressing thyroid levels."

And from my research & experience, while trenbolone has a high affinity for progesterone receptors, this study determines that activation of progesterone receptors causes a downregulation of glandular prolactin explant in breast tissue - which would negate the aforementioned effect.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had the cough with test... so it's not just a tren thing.

Tren worked so good for me until the odd sides.. I have made my own with the kits, I've snorted crushed fina.. and I've used UG tren.. all was good.

Then i got itchy

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Hey PB. break down your question for me please. I want to be sure I understand what your asking. My posting are from of my personal experiences as a bodybuilder and other competitive bodybuilders. Also please forgive me some time it may show that I'm logged in, because I don't log out. Sorry for the long wait.

Can you describe for me the pathway from tren injections to the excess of prolactin please?

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Don't take this the wrong way but have you tested it legitimacy. Under dose , home brews could be the reason, (Could), not saying it is or isn't. Your one of the first I have heard that have not experience (any sides at all).
I would say that all AAS and other PEDS should be taken seriously. "Everything in moderation", Oscar Wilde.

"For most men one woman isn't enough " complete horse shit.

Abusing any AAS can lead to the cardiovascular problems you listed.

POB already asked you about prolactin.

"Tren cough", insomnia, night sweats, wild dreams...I have yet to experience any of that stuff with either tren A, or tren e.

Everything in moderation.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Don't take this the wrong way but have you tested it legitimacy. Under dose , home brews could be the reason, (Could), not saying it is or isn't. Your one of the first I have heard that have not experience (any sides at all).

Its probably because BRICKS isn't categorized as human.

He is a pumpkin.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I've had my share of experience with Tren and like said before in the past with other compounds it's lost some of its potency compared to what it was years ago. But still a pretty harsh drug, and still pretty effective. I think tren falls in the category, same as Anadrol, as a drug that's abused and not really ran correctly by many. Just my 02.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score

Absolutely I have 100% confidence that it was not underdosed. 100%.

Every medication, hormone, etc...has side effects. Just because you don't get said side effects does not mean it is underdosed or not working.

Last edited:

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Much Respect to ya bricks. If I was not competing, I would not touch it, if I time things right but the more shows per year. The more gear you use to hold you over.
Its probably because BRICKS isn't categorized as human.

He is a pumpkin.

New Threads