FLAME ME! (But also please serious advice)

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OP, stop with the pct/first cycle crap. You are not going to be fuked 8 years off a 4 wk cycle, which i wouldnt call 4 wks a cycle. You wouldn't even need PCT for an over the counter unless it was superdrol, M1T, Halo, etc. Even then you didnt use it for that long. We are not doctors, what you have has NOTHING to do with your supplement use. Unless you had an underlying problem before and it fuked it up even more.

Reaction score
OP, stop with the pct/first cycle crap. You are not going to be fuked 8 years off a 4 wk cycle, which i wouldnt call 4 wks a cycle. You wouldn't even need PCT for an over the counter unless it was superdrol, M1T, Halo, etc. Even then you didnt use it for that long. We are not doctors, what you have has NOTHING to do with your supplement use. Unless you had an underlying problem before and it fuked it up even more.

I hope to God you're right man. And appreciate the tough love (really). Quickly, would you mind breaking out for me the difference between PH and AAS?

Like I said, I walked in there asking the guy at the store for PH and he ended up giving me something that I definitely remember reading "Anabolic Androgenic Steroids" along the top of the bottle. Never thought twice about it until recently when reasons to suspect sudden onset of low-t came about.

I'm just concerned that taking PH/AAS at such a young age could have thrown my hormones all out of whack causing an imbalance that went unaddressed for several years, and maybe put me at risk for HPTA shutdown later in life and/or other more serious diseases

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Depends on what you took. Some are just straight up forms of oral AAS, others need to be converted through the liver into the specific hormone. Either way, 4 wks is not long enough, pct or not to cause long term shut down or dysfunction in your nuts. Unless like i said you had an underlying condition that yoh didnt know about.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
So you said after your short 4 week run of who-knows-what you bounced right back. Libido and everything came back for 7 years or more, and now after running nothing since, you've lost everything you can think of that is testosterone related and want to ask over and over if it's related to that one time you might or might not have taken steroids? Even after your system bounced back, and stayed active for years? Naw man.. if it would have shut down after that "cycle" and stayed shut down, maybe. Something else is going on bud.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with that cycle. Stop bringing that up. Damn. Get your testosterone checked and your nuts and go from there.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Yes. You are ****ed. You will need daily visits to the hospital for injections and constant blood tests for the rest of your life. Your dick will stop working and you will become a gay.

TRT with TNE

Reactions: Jin

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My opinion is you have blue balls...
Get laid the pressure will release and you will feel better.
Try and get laid twice a week for optimal results.