Winstrol or sarms for females

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
My girlfriend who is very much active in the fitness lifestyle and not just some lady who wants to take a magic pill and get fit wants to take her training and body to the next level. She wants to try winstrol, however I was leaning her towards sarms but I have no experience in sarms.
If she were to take winstrol I was thinking for her 5mg per day for 6 weeks.

Woildnlove some advice in helping her plan her cycle. Either winstrol or sarms but I wouldn’t even know which sarm or where to get as I’ve never used myself. I have a solid winstrol source for now. If anyone can shed light on this and give me some advice that would be awesome.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi...don't know shit about sarms and will never take them ;)

BUT....have used winny many time and absolutely love it!!! It is now the only gear I will ever touch :)

She can do 10mg for 10 weeks...of course there are sides just like there is for any gear women use but if she can deal with them...she will be very pleased
with her results...:)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So to put it nicely if you don't have sarms experience you probably wanna maybe steer clear.

Winstrol or Anavar are a good place to start for her. What is she looking to do goals wise?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
only major difference I found...for myself....is water retention with var, which I don't like...strength with winny is just as good as it was with var...oh and var made me a tad grumpy...winny does not and talk about fuuuking sex drive...winny WINS!

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Flush the sarms stick to var or winny

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
only major difference I found...for myself....is water retention with var, which I don't like...strength with winny is just as good as it was with var...oh and var made me a tad grumpy...winny does not and talk about fuuuking sex drive...winny WINS!

well my lil beast is in week 5 on the var, very little water retention if any and her sex drive is awesome. So far so good. :)

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Ostarine (mk2866) is supposed to be great for women. My girl recently mentioned the idea of doing a comp and its what id be putting her on due to way less sides than winny and even var

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Ostarine (mk2866) is supposed to be great for women. My girl recently mentioned the idea of doing a comp and its what id be putting her on due to way less sides than winny and even var

key word there is "supposed". if you do go that route keep us informed how it goes bud

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Looks like I’m gonna go with CVl liquid winstrol for her. 10mg per day for 6 weeks. Any thing good to stack for her?
Looking to gain lean mass and loose BF% but she knows the winstrol is for that and she needs to diet. will winstrol actually help she’s BF%??

any good advice on what to stack for her? And fat burners? Besides clean, she can’t handle clen makes her sick.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks like I’m gonna go with CVl liquid winstrol for her. 10mg per day for 6 weeks. Any thing good to stack for her?
Looking to gain lean mass and loose BF% but she knows the winstrol is for that and she needs to diet. will winstrol actually help she’s BF%??

any good advice on what to stack for her? And fat burners? Besides clean, she can’t handle clen makes her sick.

will answer in a few :)

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
My girl doesn't work out, i just want her to have the urge to ride my face every day. What should she take?
Horse riding lessons, and then progress to saddle bronc for an intense face riding experience.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

For me winny with the right diet (slightly cutting as I'm always pretty lean as it is) helps with BF but its everything as we all know..gear alone without proper diet and training will not do shit....

and as for other supps...I can't help as I've never had any desire to fuuk with a bunch of different shit and like I said I stay lean 365 days a year :)

maybe someone else that has taken fat burning stuff can chime in....

Good luck!

Reaction score
It is very important for females to choose wisely when they buy sarms. Not all brands are created equal. She can use Cardarine 10-20 mg is the recommended daily dosage. Cardarine for women is the best supplement to take if you want to burn fat, increase endurance and boost your energy levels.

• Melts fat
  • Increases lean muscle
  • Boosts energy levels
  • Increases endurance
  • Decreases recovery time
  • No negative side effects

New Threads