Winstrol or sarms for females

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sorry, have no idea...maybe someone else does...

ADL

Lady Member
Reaction score
I tried Anabolicum (LGD-4033) for two cycles. Purchased from Sarms1. Had decent gains altho short-lived once I stopped taking. No side effects. I'm curious about Winstrol and comparing the diff. What site do you use for it? Thanks

Reaction score
I tried Anabolicum (LGD-4033) for two cycles. Purchased from Sarms1. Had decent gains altho short-lived once I stopped taking. No side effects. I'm curious about Winstrol and comparing the diff. What site do you use for it? Thanks

sarms1 selling old, poor and duplicate sarms as far as I know.
They cheated with all of my friends. Try ProvenPeptides for legit LGD

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Why don't you post an intro and start your own thread? you probably won't get any responses in this thread because people will be too busy flaming the person who responded to you.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
sarms1 selling old, poor and duplicate sarms as far as I know.
They cheated with all of my friends. Try ProvenPeptides for legit LGD

Dammit John, I've been asking and asking and now you tell SOMEONE ELSE where to get legit peptides. Thanks for nothing.

Reaction score
There are stackable SARMs for women, specifically designed for their use. One of the packages that could be better for women consists of GW, MK-2866, and S4. This seems to be a truly impressive trio for women, and with minimal side effects. In general, dosage for women is much lower than for men. Side effects of testosterone-increasing SARMs can lead to virilization or physical changes that distinguish men from women.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hi, do SARMS work for men too? Do you think I'd benefit from them? I hate needles but I hate working out even more...... where can I buy them?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi, do SARMS work for men too? Do you think I'd benefit from them? I hate needles but I hate working out even more...... where can I buy them?

Jin, check your account. It looks like you might have been hacked by a 130lbs man with gyno.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
For women, the magic occurs when you combine low dose androgens with low dose sarms.
I prefer npp or eq with s23 or osta.
Low doses for long time.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
hi, do sarms work for men too? Do you think i'd benefit from them? I hate needles but i hate working out even more...... Where can i buy them?

oral, only, all the time!

New Threads