The current issue wth powders coming from abroad

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Due to the rise in fentanyl over dose. The chances steroid powder seizures has increase. China and a few other countries are on the alert list. Here is why.

Say package goes through customs xray. They observed what appears to be powder. They pull pack and test the contents for fentanyl. They also so send out some contents for lab. (sometimes this could be the reason a pack still shows inbound customs). After getting results and it comes back Dball raws. Being that they sent samples to LE, they no longer have the option to just reseal and ship or send seizure notice. It is now up to LE. If they wish to proceed, they will do the following.
1. Generate a report, (process the remaining package and complete a chain of evidence to show proof of no foul play)
2. A unmarked unit will surveillance the location, noting any vehicles and subjects that enter and leave the house. They will make contact with utility companies, so that individual(s) is named in the warrant as possible subject. All registered vehicle's owner will or may be included in the warrant as possible subject.

3. Complete a affidavit
4. Present to a judge (judge instructions, If person receives or sign for package. Proceed with a No-Knock warrant, take subject into custody and search house for laptop, PC, MO,WU receipts anything relating to the investigation and by law anything stumbled on doing the search that is illegal. Any one in the home doing the arrest will be interviewed to ascertain if they are part of this investigation.

5. A prudent man, would ask to see(do not except the mail and advised the mail carrier that you don't know anyone from that country nor were you expecting any mail from a sender by that name. I'm sure there is times that mail get mix up and delivered to the wrong person.

5. I mean I know none of us are involved in these activities. Educational and reading purposes only.

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
POB, I sent PM. I await your thoughts.

Much Respect

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1) Customs has dogs trained to seek out pacs containing fentanyl.....There are no dogs that can pick up a scent on steroids

2) Customs is more interested in fentanyl, coke, pills, hard core drugs than steroids....Again they have dogs that can pick up those scents

3) Less than 1% of all international pacs are screened, Customs doesnt have the space, manpower, equipment to screen all incoming or outgoing international pacs.....

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB.. what are ur thoughts dammi??!!

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Love conspiracy theories

1) Customs has dogs trained to seek out pacs containing fentanyl.....There are no dogs that can pick up a scent on steroids

2) Customs is more interested in fentanyl, coke, pills, hard core drugs than steroids....Again they have dogs that can pick up those scents

3) Less than 1% of all international pacs are screened, Customs doesnt have the space, manpower, equipment to screen all incoming or outgoing international pacs.....

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Dogs check passengers and luggage. X Ray machines re used for paccustom1.jpgkages and luggage. QUOTE=Flyingdragon;454229]1) Customs has dogs trained to seek out pacs containing fentanyl.....There are no dogs that can pick up a scent on steroidscustoms2.jpg

3) Less than 1% of all international pacs are screened, Customs doesnt have the space, manpower, equipment to screen all incoming or outgoing international pacs.....[/QUOTE]

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Netflix maybe airing Customs Doc now. These things are no secret all over internet and google. Far as dogs picking up steroids I'm sure you can train them for the scent, its just not a big demand. A dog can be trained to find your sweaty socks, but what use would it do anyone. No pun intent.

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Much of this is common sense. You say they are looking for fentanyl, (which I stated). I don't know if your aware fentanyl is shipped in powder form. So prudent customs officers sees powder in mail. Possible he will request a dog? It's better to leave the dogs for passengers? Not sure how much money is invested in cross training a dog for fentanyl, which is known to be shipped in mail from china. Takes me back to X-Ray. X-rays gives them a reason to open and field test contents on site and request to check at lab. LE is not a bunch of geniuses, their train to use common sense, where the receiver relies on fight and flight. Not trying to prove wrong or right. Just saying we don't need a college degree to exercise our God given common sense. This was a good conversational thread at the least.

QUOTE=Flyingdragon;454229]1) Customs has dogs trained to seek out pacs containing fentanyl.....There are no dogs that can pick up a scent on steroids

3) Less than 1% of all international pacs are screened, Customs doesnt have the space, manpower, equipment to screen all incoming or outgoing international pacs.....[/QUOTE]

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You must think we are a bunch of dummies on here. I have a relative that works at Customs, so u believe whatever you want from the internet.....

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You must think we are a bunch of dummies on here. I have a relative that works at Customs, so u believe whatever you want from the internet.....

That's how FD smuggles in fresh semen from the Congo.

Reactions: DF

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so I would be pinning gay gorilla semen? what effect will it give me?

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dsiagree Elite. The new McKenskie Act just sigend gives customs billions more to screen with. Almost all packages coming from China to a residence right now gets screened. Thank Jeff Sessions. If it's not screened at the boarder, it is at various post offices domestically. We have had 5 packages siezed from various sources in 6 months. It has become near impossible to get packages from china to a residence. Most of those were not held up at the boarder.

I dont agree with the original post. I want to see sources. But it's not like it use to be. That 1% rule is no longer accurate. I promise you.

New Threads