The current issue wth powders coming from abroad

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I dsiagree Elite. The new McKenskie Act just sigend gives customs billions more to screen with. Almost all packages coming from China to a residence right now gets screened. Thank Jeff Sessions. If it's not screened at the boarder, it is at various post offices domestically. We have had 5 packages siezed from various sources in 6 months. It has become near impossible to get packages from china to a residence. Most of those were not held up at the boarder.

I dont agree with the original post. I want to see sources. But it's not like it use to be. That 1% rule is no longer accurate. I promise you.

so you've recently read and understood a memo on posting (you've been a member since day one) and now are referring to people as "Elite" instead of their screen name.

maybe noobmuscle's account has been taken over by LE........

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1% rule is accurate, my son gets lots of pacs from China that are not screened and fly right through customs.....

And a pac with a residential address or a commercial address is treated the same, customs has no time to sort pacs by type of address....This thread is getting silly....

I dsiagree Elite. The new McKenskie Act just sigend gives customs billions more to screen with. Almost all packages coming from China to a residence right now gets screened. Thank Jeff Sessions. If it's not screened at the boarder, it is at various post offices domestically. We have had 5 packages siezed from various sources in 6 months. It has become near impossible to get packages from china to a residence. Most of those were not held up at the boarder.

I dont agree with the original post. I want to see sources. But it's not like it use to be. That 1% rule is no longer accurate. I promise you.

Reaction score
I dont see how a dog can smell through the sealed and cleaned silver/metal plastic envelopes that the packs come in. But either way I am ebay junkie I get 10 packages from china a month with Plus other countries, I got a starscope from Russia last year. just legal crap that I buy.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
I dont see how a dog can smell through the sealed and cleaned silver/metal plastic envelopes that the packs come in. But either way I am ebay junkie I get 10 packages from china a month with Plus other countries, I got a starscope from Russia last year. just legal crap that I buy.

My father was a K-9 Officer and believe it or not, they can smell through that stuff and they are extremely successful at doing so. However I don't remember any dogs being trained to sniff out steroids, not a very big priority for police or taxpayers.

I remember when I was a kid my dad had around a kilo of Cocaine, heroin, about a pound of pot, seized guns and a type of Kevlar zip baggy to put the drugs in. All locked in a hand safe, that was then locked in a gun safe hidden in a closet of his bedroom behind hung clothes.

Myself and my brother would take the Kevlar type baggie with whatever drugs inside and a gun, we would hide the guns and drugs in different places and take off running hiding in a tree or under cars and inside of car's. The Belgian Malinois would find it no matter where we hid it and would find us no matter where we ran to. This was pretty much a daily thing after school and we tried everything to cover up the scent, it would merely slow him down but never seem to be too effective at hiding it.

However with that many packages coming off of those huge container ships, there's no way in the world they would have enough dogs to search all of that even if they were interested in training them to do so. Which I don't think they are, they want to get money, guns, heroin, meth, cocaine and pot.

With that all being said I'm always extremely paranoid and cover my tracks the best of my ability. Of course anything I get is for personal use only but by law standards they would disagree in a courtroom.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Pops let you play with guns and narcotics. Lol.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Pops let you play with guns and narcotics. Lol.

lmao yeah, I had a pretty strange/cool childhood. 1st place I ever shot a gun was the police department gun range during one of their yearly qualifications. After they were done qualifying, they taught me how to shoot and let me shoot every year after that. My father was best friends with the chief of police, so if it was against policy, no one said anything.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
lmao yeah, I had a pretty strange/cool childhood. 1st place I ever shot a gun was the police department gun range during one of their yearly qualifications. After they were done qualifying, they taught me how to shoot and let me shoot every year after that. My father was best friends with the chief of police, so if it was against policy, no one said anything.

pretty sure letting your kids play hide-the-kilo-of-smack is grey territory at best.

Chillinlow

Reaction score

thats the geyest story I heard in a long time

Reaction score
My father was a K-9 Officer and believe it or not, they can smell through that stuff and they are extremely successful at doing so. However I don't remember any dogs being trained to sniff out steroids, not a very big priority for police or taxpayers.

I remember when I was a kid my dad had around a kilo of Cocaine, heroin, about a pound of pot, seized guns and a type of Kevlar zip baggy to put the drugs in. All locked in a hand safe, that was then locked in a gun safe hidden in a closet of his bedroom behind hung clothes.

Myself and my brother would take the Kevlar type baggie with whatever drugs inside and a gun, we would hide the guns and drugs in different places and take off running hiding in a tree or under cars and inside of car's. The Belgian Malinois would find it no matter where we hid it and would find us no matter where we ran to. This was pretty much a daily thing after school and we tried everything to cover up the scent, it would merely slow him down but never seem to be too effective at hiding it.

However with that many packages coming off of those huge container ships, there's no way in the world they would have enough dogs to search all of that even if they were interested in training them to do so. Which I don't think they are, they want to get money, guns, heroin, meth, cocaine and pot.

With that all being said I'm always extremely paranoid and cover my tracks the best of my ability. Of course anything I get is for personal use only but by law standards they would disagree in a courtroom.

So maybe mail a dirty package ( one made to scatter false scent) to make all the sorting equipment, bags, trucks everything smell like narcotic - Dogs would be useless, hitting on every package.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
thats the geyest story I heard in a long time

I'm not going to question your credentials and expertise on the geyest subject, I can only assume you're an expert in that area.
Happy trolling buddy lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
pretty sure letting your kids play hide-the-kilo-of-smack is grey territory at best.

I'm sure it was, in all honesty my father got away with a lot having the right friends. His favorite saying when I was growing up was "it's not what you know, it's who you know". Also we never touched the big bags, just the Kevlar ones he would put small quantities in and only when training the dog. Any other time he kept that shit locked up like Fort Knox.

Reaction score
yea not worth the risk. I used to be like some of you, who cares its just steroids, chances are slim anyways till i got a wake up call from my cousin. my cousin was raided because he ordered peptides yes.. you heard right PEPTIDES.. he isnt from the usa however. he ordered peptides from portgual and the police in a europe country raided his home due to it. OVER peptides. that was enough to cause me to just pay the extra $$ rather than ordering shit myself to save a few hundred... not like i run much anyways that it will warrant it. just wanted to do it because most ugls are shit and dont carry certain stuff that i wnat like cheque drops etc. he had to like pay like 5-6-10 grand but it all got dropped.

the whole my girlfriends ex boyfriend ordered it or ex gf ordered it to get me in trouble shit wont fly.. especially if you got steroids already in your home. not worth the risk anymore!

New Threads