Lets be real .

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
You're in good shape man for being natural up until 3 weeks ago. The option is yours. Either stop now or push it out to 12 to 14 weeks.
If u stop I wouldn't run the clomid and nolva for only being on 3 weeks. Maybe 2 to 3 weeks of just clomid at 50 a day the first week then 25 a day the last week or two.

Can I ask what kind of gear u have? U think maybe it's shit??

Reaction score
And that is at a little under 1 full year sinse i got a proper exercise and diet plan down pat ! I know it was a hasty decision to start AAS . We all jump the gun sometimes and rethink what we were thinking ! Sometimes we must jump in the water before we realize the water is a little colder than we thought . If anyone can help me out with a proper PCT plan for a short cut cycle of testE at 500mg/ week for only 3 weeks/ 6 pins all together would be great !

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Id get a metabolic panel if i were you. privateMD.

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Ok this what you do bud. STOP TAKING THIS BEFORE YOU RUIN YOUR SYSTEM. You may get married and if you don't care about yourself. Your future wife may want children. Most guys who have a chance at becoming a professional bodybuilder at 22-23 years old,their born with great genetics is what got them there. Not A/S. At your age you have more then enough natural testosterone to grow. You just have to put the work in. I hope this helps gets you to your future goal, which should be a good clean life. I will be more them happy to help you with training or diet. But A/S I will not entertain the thought with you.

And that is at a little under 1 full year sinse i got a proper exercise and diet plan down pat ! I know it was a hasty decision to start AAS . We all Ok jump the gun sometimes and rethink what we were thinking ! Sometimes we must jump in the water before we realize the water is a little colder than we thought . If anyone can help me out with a proper PCT plan for a short cut cycle of testE at 500mg/ week for only 3 weeks/ 6 pins all together would be great !

Reaction score
Just left the Lab . Got the bloodwork done for total and free T and LH levels ! Results should be in within a week . Once i get my results i will post them on this thread ! It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me wirh a proper pct plan based on the bloodwork results

New Threads