Lets be real .

Reaction score
Check this out . 3 weeks into 2/pin-week 250mgtestE/pin . Total 500mg testE week . Slow ester , yes im aware . Went to the gym today for leg session , and BAMN ! I was shit . Anybody have an idea of what is going on ? 22 yo 183lb at 5’10 with 9%BF . Let the fued begin ! And yes i understand everyone has a down day , but i have never gone down in strength like this . For example on squat . I usually push out 5sets of 6reps . I could only get 4sets of 5reps ! Since i started cycle i have gained 6 lbs mostly from a change in my meal plan of every three hours to every two hours ! Any ideas ?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
why you runnin aas at 22?? what are you using for an ai?

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You're fuking yourself by running AAS when your body wants nothing more than to provide you with excess endogenous testosterone.

Most likey key it was an off day.

Worste case: gear is REALLY under dosed and you now are hypogonadal.

Is is this your first cycle?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
like jin said couldve been an off day, everyday cant be your best day. Maybe you didn't have sufficient enough carbs? Maybe you hit the bottom of the barrel of your pre work lol idk.

Reaction score
It is my first cycle . 500mg/week test E. And PCT of clomid and nolvadex 2 weeks after last pin ! What are my options ?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah check this out. Maybe you're just an idiot! Lol j/k it's 2018 we promised to be nice. Ok, 6 lbs in 3 weeks weight gain and you're sitting at 9%,BF eh? Pretty impressive. Yeah maybe you're just having an off day. Shit happens. See what happens next go round.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
It is my first cycle
Do you understand that you are in the prime of your testosterone making years and that you've shut down your body's production of test?

Do you understand that your natural levels don't necessarily recover fully, even after one cycle?

You have a lot more potential for gains without gear. Running it now is unwise.

Reaction score
Yes i know aas at a age of 22 is not the smartest thing . An age at which natural output of T is prime . Whats done is done though i am 3 weeks into a 10 week cycle , so i might as well make the best out of it and take as much advice as i can ! We live and we learn and teach others from our experiences.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Yes i know aas at a age of 22 is not the smartest thing . An age at which natural output of T is prime . Whats done is done though i am 3 weeks into a 10 week cycle , so i might as well make the best out of it and take as much advice as i can ! We live and we learn and teach others from our experiences.

What would you recommend? Right now . Week 3 . What exactly would you do ?

The smartest thing to do is stop and run a pct. train hard and eat for the next 3+ years then Think about enhancement.

If you decide to continue I strongly recommend that you have enough gear to run 14 weeks. 10 weeks on a long ester isn't worth it.

If all you have is enough for 10 weeks just quit while you're ahead. 10 week cycle of test c/e is a poor choice.

Reaction score
The smartest thing to do is stop and run a pct. train hard and eat for the next 3+ years then Think about enhancement.

If you decide to continue I strongly recommend that you have enough gear to run 14 weeks. 10 weeks on a long ester isn't worth it.

If all you have is enough for 10 weeks just quit while you're ahead. 10 week cycle of test c/e is a poor choice.
Lets say i stop right now . Last pin was yesterday . When do i start taking my clomid and volvadex , how much / when / how long

Reaction score
Last pin was yesterday . When to start clomid and nolvadex / how much / how often / how long ?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Last pin was yesterday . When to start clomid and nolvadex / how much / how often / how long ?

I don't know brother. Never touched AAS until I was put on trt. I've never run a pct. somebody else will help you out.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

best thing is to stop, yes. Jin I'm just asking, he seems like a pretty healthy kid, do you really recommend a full pct after just 3 weeks? I'm wondering maybe a bit overkill with more drugs. Seriously just asking.

Reaction score
I was told to run clomid and nolvadex 14 days after my last pin . Clomid :50/25/25/25 and volva:40/40/20/20 . Now does that mean in 14 days i take 50mg per day of clomid and 40mg per day of nolva for week 1 of the 4 week PCT?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
best thing is to stop, yes. Jin I'm just asking, he seems like a pretty healthy kid, do you really recommend a full pct after just 3 weeks? I'm wondering maybe a bit overkill with more drugs. Seriously just asking.

I'm not qualified to answer. But you may be right.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You look good. Put on another 20-30 lbs of muscle over the next 3-4 years then run AAS. You'll look phenomenal.

New Threads